![]() |
|
2nd chances - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: 2nd chances (/showthread.php?tid=106298) |
2nd chances - His Pure - 07-17-2012 [COLOR="White"] El Fufu Wrote:This won't turn out good. Sure, it's not going to be all positive. But the good, I think, will outweigh the bad. People make mistakes, and they should get a second chance.[/COLOR] 2nd chances - L A S E R - 07-18-2012 well i dont remember me old account >.< 2nd chances - Mr.black - 07-18-2012 My name is Mr.black. I have ip temp blocked. Can somebody help me out .plz!!! 2nd chances - Irootyourmum - 07-19-2012 ingame name : titz magee or delta or irootyourmum or r4ng3 man was ipmuted for flaming about a week or more ago and just would like a second chance to prove that it will not happen again would be greatly appreiciated thanks 2nd chances - Ddigman96 - 07-19-2012 Irootyourmum Wrote:ingame name : titz magee or delta or irootyourmum or r4ng3 man ^ :fp: [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Good to an extent. When they come back and repeat the offense, that's just more trouble for staff members.[/COLOR][/SIZE] 2nd chances - I Rush Pk I - 07-19-2012 unmute my ip-adress ffs 2nd chances - His Pure - 07-19-2012 [COLOR="White"] I Rush Pk I Wrote:unmute my ip-adress ffs Everyone saw the appeal. No need to spam.[/COLOR] 2nd chances - Master Kurt - 07-19-2012 why am i stilled banned it said acount disable is that ip ban i have no idea wat that mean???[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ---------- [/COLOR]btw name master kurt [COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ---------- [/COLOR]i wanna a second chance
2nd chances - Ddigman96 - 07-19-2012 Master Kurt Wrote:why am i stilled banned it said acount disable is that ip ban i have no idea wat that mean???[COLOR="Silver"] If it says "Account Disabled," that means you're still banned. 2nd chances - Master Kurt - 07-19-2012 so if it says acount disable how can i get it unban??? |