![]() |
|
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) (/showthread.php?tid=41990) |
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Lect - 01-20-2011 [COLOR="Lime"]As sao godo has just gotten promoted, this really isn't a good time to app. But as i have had a read of your app, you sound like you have learn't your lesson, and would go back if you could. You were an awesome mod, before you got demoted. Having you around would be more fun, easier, and for you, to show travis and brit that you have learn't you lesson. About taking duped item's, and not reporting it. O.o I wish you all the best of luck, and i support you 100% I vote yes, let you have another chance. Gl on getting your moderator's status back. B.T.W: Make a support list, And put me at top. ![]() Kthxbai.[/COLOR] Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Hellboy666 - 01-20-2011 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Maybe its just me but I never saw you ingame No support sry You should also get more experienced IMO Oh yeah... Good luck on application [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Tik N Tok - 01-21-2011 nty, you lost your chance and you just don't get it back in like a month maybe next time think before you act. Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Kayliee - 01-21-2011 chaos mager Wrote:I voted Yes, although I was like, ignoring shit when you got demoted so I don't even know why. But I'm cool. = a yes vote. Thanks, you could probably get a good idea on why i got demoted by the posts that britt made :p[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ---------- Lect Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]As sao godo has just gotten promoted, this really isn't a good time to app. Fail Tastic Wrote:zomg zomg...neva again!! jking..ily..isupport,no 1s perfect and everyone makes mistaks..2ndchanceftwplox? Godz_reject Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]I support. Thanks you all. Very much appreciated. Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Lect - 01-21-2011 your very welcome, once again, i wish you all the best of luck. With getting your moderator back.
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Brittany - 01-21-2011 [SIZE="2"] Code: Things that will Auto Decline your application[COLOR="Red"]Here's a list of PM logs. [User] What he/she said to [User] [Kayliee] have you seen my new mod app? go check it out pl0x. [fail_tastic] [Kayliee] you won't be dumb if you go ook at my mod app [skilla_karma] [Kayliee] got support me on my mod app pl? [corn_things] [Kayliee] privacy go chekc out my mod app pls. [privacy] Advertising a moderator application is auto-decline. /declined.[/SIZE] |