SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Free 25m gp for voting?! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Free 25m gp for voting?! (/showthread.php?tid=8311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Free 25m gp for voting?! - Teh Beast - 03-29-2010

kuo9roger Wrote:err i havent voted in the past more than 24 hours or more, i think, because everytime i try, it says "you have already voted for today" ... um yea.

Yeah it's a bug. I'm sure Girvis is working on it.


Free 25m gp for voting?! - Porta Potty - 04-03-2010

rubbish not Wrote:Actually I was explaining to the newer kids,
I know alot more about this server and these forums than you so I wouldn't have to be redirected.
I'm an ex mod, been with server one and a half years.

You fucking retard, I've almost been playing as long as you have, and it hasn't even been a year.


Free 25m gp for voting?! - Fighter0wns - 04-03-2010

I don't think it should be rares. But like a box of random un-common items, and a very rare change of like a certain GodSword, PvP Armours, or Dragon Claws.


Free 25m gp for voting?! - rubbish not - 04-03-2010

Porta Potty Wrote:You fucking retard, I've almost been playing as long as you have, and it hasn't even been a year.

Umm no you haven't,
And it's been about two years.


Free 25m gp for voting?! - Rawrior - 04-03-2010

Voted!!!! THANKS FOR HAVING AND AWESOME SERVER GIR!!!!!!!


Free 25m gp for voting?! - barrowspure - 04-06-2010

how do i play


Free 25m gp for voting?! - Beta Legend - 04-08-2010

it's such a great idea. I vote everyday now


Free 25m gp for voting?! - jacky4001 - 04-08-2010

when will items come? what items will there be?


Free 25m gp for voting?! - 99 str is me - 04-08-2010

how do u get on i dont know were to log on at?


Free 25m gp for voting?! - i Love Nat x - 04-08-2010

i personally think its a class idea. Thanks Gir. Smile