SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Russ's Free Signature Shop. (/showthread.php?tid=84986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Vizual Fx - 01-24-2012

[SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: Can't find one, look on deviantart none I like, maybe you'll have one?
Text?: Vizual
Subtext?: Expect me
Anything else?: Use a style your comfortable with, that is all.[/SIZE]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - ZLVBx - 01-25-2012

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r157/demonofthehiddenmist/AssassinsCreed.png


Text?: Blind Fox
Subtext?: (Surprise me!)
Anything else?: Thanks!! [/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Pro Pkersz - 01-25-2012

hi i would like a signature?


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Nco Lowkill - 01-26-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=jirachi#/d24iq9f
Text?: Decadent
Subtext?:
Anything else?:Cookied already:
Thanks russ
use jirachi's colors.
Thanks again


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Thebunnykiller1 - 01-26-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:[Image: Jimi-Hendrix-Wallpapers-3.jpg]
Text?: Hemp Boat/Plant
Subtext?: Credits to Russ <3
Anything else?: A trippy background that blends into the picture of Hendrix :3 Cookies have been given. <3


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Zomb1tchz - 01-28-2012

when are you doing signitures again?


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Grapefruit - 01-28-2012

Zomb1tchz Wrote:when are you doing signitures again?

Yeah, need this information.

Please bubs.


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-29-2012

I'll be making them again possibly in a few days.


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Cheech V2 - 02-05-2012

Okay, im new here but i on my last server ( Zionscape R.I.P. SEP 2011 - FEB 2012 ) I was active on forums. I don't know how to use photo shop or know what you guys are talking about. But I would really appreciate a cool siggy :p. I just want it to say Cheech v2 and make it look creative. But if you need like a picture let me know. Thanks.


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - SlimBailey - 02-05-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Image Size (How big the Signature will be): Same as pic
Text: SlimBailey
Text color (What color): Whatever would suite the picture
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture): http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8...gyd8o1_500.jpg
Anything else: Thanks in advance Russ <3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]