SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-17-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Webby Wrote:To get frank to stop scamming people.

Hes scamming?[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Webby - 08-17-2012

No it's a joke lol.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-17-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Webby Wrote:No it's a joke lol.

Reported for scamming.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Ruecrap - 08-17-2012

InGame name: ruecrap
Are you maxed? no but working on it
Rank applying for: event coordinattor
Current rank: donor skiller
Why? I think holding more events will get more people to join. I am super active on the server. I would be willing to put together prizes for the winner of the event (most likely a bunch of skilling items). I know I just joined the clan yesterday so I wont be surprised if this gets declined but it was worth the try.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-17-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Ruecrap Wrote:InGame name: ruecrap
Are you maxed? no but working on it
Rank applying for: event coordinattor
Current rank: donor skiller
Why? I think holding more events will get more people to join. I am super active on the server. I would be willing to put together prizes for the winner of the event (most likely a bunch of skilling items). I know I just joined the clan yesterday so I wont be surprised if this gets declined but it was worth the try.

Not now. Sorry.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Nick - 08-17-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Nicks Wank
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes
Will you enjoy yourself? Yes
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: Maxed Level 3 with 14 99's. 9 Prestiges and 87m Mining exp.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - Webby - 08-17-2012

N O Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Nicks Wank
Are you patient with skilling? Yes
Will you respect members? Yes
Will you enjoy yourself? Yes
Are you a donator? Yes
99's: Maxed Level 3 with 14 99's. 9 Prestiges and 87m Mining exp.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
/Accepted


Royal Skillers - Ruecrap - 08-17-2012

Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Not now. Sorry.[/COLOR]
it's fine i kind figured you'd say no but if you every need a event coordinator just let me know


Royal Skillers - K0-pk - 08-17-2012

Nice Clan Smile


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-17-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Webby was promoted to Leader. Gf his life.

Decimo was demoted to Admin[/COLOR]