SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
the donaters - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: the donaters (/showthread.php?tid=16267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


the donaters - Kaai 08 - 07-13-2010

sure iwould not mind to join


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-14-2010

dark angels
13blue13

ive seen you in dzone so ur added


the donaters - Phone Guy - 07-14-2010

Lol i like the new pic's xd


the donaters - Pojay22 - 07-14-2010

Sure ill see if i can join


the donaters - I Rep Clawz - 07-15-2010

My ingame name: I Bouncy I, S G Bouncy
Am I a donator: Yes, and yes
My combat level: 125, and 88
Can I use yell: No, and No
I'm on everyday: Yes.
Some info about me: Im a major pker, that's all I do.


the donaters - Kenji Vv - 07-15-2010

my ingame name: Gum Wizard
i'm a donater: ouldt be applying if i wasnt
my combat level: 77
can i use yell: no
im online much: yeah
this is some info about me: Im the Gum Wizard what else is there to say?


the donaters - aggie-68 - 07-16-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
Kenji Vv Wrote:my ingame name: Gum Wizard
i'm a donater: ouldt be applying if i wasnt
my combat level: 77
can i use yell: no
im online much: yeah
this is some info about me: Im the Gum Wizard what else is there to say?

I Rep Clawz Wrote:My ingame name: I Bouncy I, S G Bouncy
Am I a donator: Yes, and yes
My combat level: 125, and 88
Can I use yell: No, and No
I'm on everyday: Yes.
Some info about me: Im a major pker, that's all I do.

Both accepted welcome to the donators[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-17-2010

thank you ciwato1