![]() |
|
Skillers Empire - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831) |
Skillers Empire - Xxstarrychelxx - 12-06-2010 [COLOR="White"]very nice clan. sao, I get flamed by your member: Ausam. speak to him please.[/COLOR] Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-06-2010 i will, thanks for telling me Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-06-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Pics For Medals. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-06-2010 what????????? who are u when did i cuss at you Skillers Empire - V12 - 12-06-2010 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"] Ausam Wrote:what????????? who are u when did i cuss at you Definitely not the place to discuss this. Choose somewhere else.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-06-2010 V12 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"] First who are u 2nd i wasnt talking to you and 3rd we dont have sub form.... Skillers Empire - Silvermesa - 12-06-2010 APPLICATION In-game Name:Silvermesa Combat lvl:125 99 Non-Combat skills:firemaking,Farming,Thieving,runecrafting Higher one not 99:Fletching,Woodcutting,Fishing,Herblore, Timezone:GMT Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-07-2010 hey hey hey, this is not the place to discuss, I'd like to solve this by pm. Now i will explain few things. What the leaders of this clan do. The Skilling leaders are the one who will organize some events, the one who will help the other members if they need help, for example if someone need help getting seeds for 99 farming but want to stay lvl3, skilling leaders will organize a event at chaos druids to collect as many seeds as we can, the clan has a banking account, when we will have a subsection I will give the password to Skill/merching leaders, all we collect during events will be deposited on bank account and will be used when someone will need the material or will be sold by the clan merchers. All we gain will be divided by the one that participated to the events. I have a database on my pc with all names in which I will write how many events clan members attends and what events so there will be no mistake with your pay. Merching leaders will also keep updated the clan about the skilling material prices. This gona be the greatest Skillers Clan Ever. By the way, I have to say that we can't have events this period, I've been talking with few of you and the conclusion is that we need to keep "recruiting" till we get a sub-section for us and a fortified group, you see? like a family, we can trust ea other and work together. The only event available 'till we reach our first objective is the weekly contest (i'm still waiting for everyone to vote the new skill, if I don't have an answer I'll decide it). Feel sorry for that. About possible promotions and demotions. The ranks will not be modified 'till we complete the first of our task, in the meantime you can try help the clan staff by pushing in the forum admins to let us have the sub-forum and by recruiting your friends etc. The medals, King cobra yours are approved, please take them yourself or some leader give him the image links, I'm kinda busy this week cause of exams. Thanks everyone for reading. -sao ---------------- silvermesa ACCEPTED Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-07-2010 Sao Godo Wrote:hey hey hey, this is not the place to discuss, I'd like to solve this by pm.k got it Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-07-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] Sao Godo Wrote:hey hey hey, this is not the place to discuss, I'd like to solve this by pm. OK, thanks [/SIZE][/COLOR]
|