SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Russ's Free Signature Shop. (/showthread.php?tid=84986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - I Love Haze - 02-06-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=purple+haze+joint&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=Fl6EOlwB_XYyEM:&imgrefurl=http://cannacentral.com/strains/purple-haze/&docid=qw_EElvC4UnUlM&imgurl=http://cdn1.cannacentral.com/thumbs/1024x600/wp-content/files_mf/1255308166purple-haze.jpg%253F2ee1a8&w=480&h=360&ei=g6cwT5-DHseWtweI2KiqBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=426&sig=110687458649567931083&page=2&tbnh=144&tbnw=192&start=18&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:18&tx=101&ty=60

Text?: I Love Haze
Subtext?: Chief-Way
Anything else?: both text in a light purple like neon/haze effect.


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Synister - 02-07-2012

Image Size : Regular Sign size.
Text : TheChosenLegacy
Text color :Aqua
Sub-text :The Legacy Has Come Back
Sub-text color ark Orange?
Render(s) : Ill give you choises. You pick the one you want to surprise me with :3
Anything else : Thank you.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=4&pid=8920#top_display_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=4&pid=49469#top_display_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=4&pid=1025#top_display_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=4&pid=27325#top_display_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=4&pid=3109#top_display_media


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - The Overlord - 02-07-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/174/a/5/Weed_by_LaPetrovich.jpg

Text?: Ricky Man

Subtext?: I'ma do it!

Anything else?:Resize please, make a smokey effect if possible? and change the background color to something darker that fits with the rest!

PLEASE BUMP MINE TO DO IT FIRST! I WILL PAY YOU INGAME ITEMS OR SOMETHING, I NEED MINE URGENT! PLEASE PM ME!


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - the pro pker - 02-09-2012

Can you make me one please? I don't have a very good signature
but i would like for that to change. Thanks (:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: Use any 3 of those photos.
Whichever you like most.

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=114766

Text?: What Doesn't kill me, Makes me stronger. (make mine look as cool as " steele")

Subtext?: The Pro Pker

Anything else?: Pm me when its done, or if theres a problem.
thankyou (:


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Ddnhf - 02-09-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: [spoiler][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfRMYg_EMubCctbT-WTK9...0-sAzrDlAA][/spoiler]
Text?: Ddnhf
Subtext?: Fucking Pro
Anything else?: Thanks for making it.


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Droko5 - 02-09-2012

can you surprise me? just want it to be ham related


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - I Love Haze - 02-11-2012

Is this Thread even still relevant?


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Under Age - 02-19-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: [Spoiler][Image: 2n84xu1.jpg][/Spoiler] ?
Text?:Under Age
Subtext?: I Grime Daily
Anything else?:


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - King Cobra - 02-19-2012

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Image Size : A bit bigger then my current one please.

Text : Imma Wild Boy!

Text color : Make it look fresh. Smile

Sub-text : Fuck an Eighth, I Need O's

Sub-text color : Make it look fresh. Smile

Render(s) : [Image: mgkwallpapers.jpg]

Anything else : For the picture, I just want that skinny white boy. Tongue Not the black dude in the back. Also, make the coloring fresh please. Thanks. Smile[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Honeoye - 02-19-2012

yep