SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
SilGar Super-Market™ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: SilGar Super-Market™ (/showthread.php?tid=51500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-11-2011

Damn. 50k knives shld take a-while if we had a smithing-mining noob pure.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Anyone need air runes? TongueTongue


SilGar Super-Market™ - Run N Fast - 04-11-2011

Kaptain Kosher Wrote:That's cool. I'll think about it. we need to talk in-game...
my ign is k0-unlimited.

Kk meet in in 35 mins ingame? My IGN: Run N Fast



SilGar Super-Market™ - Fly N Hy - 04-11-2011

need help?


SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-11-2011

Shit mate. I hope nobody has tried contacting me. My ign is 1hitk0ed


SilGar Super-Market™ - Master Chief - 04-11-2011

S.G.S.M. Employee Application:
In-game name(s) + Forum name: Master chief is my i.g.n.
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... about a year
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. yes
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game(there is an acception made for skillers) yes (126)
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yes
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yes
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... i have been playing a while and can get things pretty fast.
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. No Big Grin
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. I have all my skills at 99 except for hunting and slayer but all my other skills are 99.


Message me in game if you want me to join or just send me a private message Big Grin


SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-11-2011

I'd like to be combat chief


SilGar Super-Market™ - Run N Fast - 04-11-2011

Sessa196 Wrote:I'd like to be combat chief

I already asked Big Grin



SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-11-2011

I can prove superioty over you =D


SilGar Super-Market™ - Burger King - 04-11-2011

yeah maybe if u pmd me(a worker) or told me where a list of all the orders were I could help out with the orders! This is coming off as very unorganized imo, and I have no idea what is going on other than the fact that i am a skiller for this (howeverwhich i requested to be a combat) but yeahhhh...


SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-11-2011

Whoever made this thread should let us edit it somehow or another and put orders on the first topic and to which they are completed