![]() |
|
2nd chances - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: 2nd chances (/showthread.php?tid=106298) |
2nd chances - 13aseball13 - 07-31-2012 that's awesome that you guys are giving second chances 2nd chances - Alphalord92 - 08-01-2012 i was trying to log into my account this morning and its saying to many connections from my ip ...... iptemp ban try again in 30 secs ive been trying for 20 mins and i have a serious question for brit so if u can email me or pm that would be great to solve this great matter i think you need to know about 2nd chances - Alphalord92 - 08-01-2012 can you please fix my temp block its saying im trying to log in to many times[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ---------- [/COLOR]please username is alphalord92 and im very frustrarated i didnt do anything bad[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ---------- [/COLOR]so is there a way you can help ?? 2nd chances - R A N G3 Dds - 08-02-2012 I agree 100%. Depending on what they did to get banned & so forward.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ---------- [/COLOR] Marat Wrote:OHOHO, this is.. just.. wow. This is just too much!! haha
2nd chances - Ip Blocked - 08-03-2012 I'm trying to log into my account "Life Changer" And it saysss, "Too many connections from your adress. IP temp blocked, please try again in 30 seconds." But no one else is on silab who has my ip...I was just wondering what I do to fix this? 2nd chances - Greg 007 - 08-04-2012 Brittany I was banned like over 2-3 months ago and I was banned for account sharing and Travis try give it back to me on my email but he gave Finland prod when my account is Sweden prod I am sorry and this will never ever happen again I regret doing it so yeah. If you want to get back to me all you just have to do it either send me a email to silabgarza2012@ Hotmail.co.uk or just give me a message on forums thank you for taking your time to read this many thanks , Sweden Prod 2nd chances - Oo Oo0o Oo - 08-04-2012 I should be given a second chance. 2nd chances - Kayu10 - 08-04-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]well i was banned for abusing the flipper glitch which i did to check because me and m r o w found out about it i then privet messaged mod mr223 about the problem, i then told draggon aap who was there as well through pm. i am really sorry if i have caused a problem but i really didnt realise i broke a rule. please unban me charrr6 (im on my brothers account)[/SIZE][/COLOR] 2nd chances - Brittany - 08-04-2012 [SIZE="2"] Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]well i was banned for abusing the flipper glitch which i did to check because me and m r o w found out about it i then privet messaged mod mr223 about the problem, i then told draggon aap who was there as well through pm. Really sucks for you. I said 5 mins before "If you abuse it you're banned" and you decided to not only abuse it on one account, but BOTH your accounts had 400+ flippers. Sorry kid, but you done goofed.[/SIZE] 2nd chances - Oo Oo0o Oo - 08-04-2012 Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"] Would you mind unbanning me? :'( |