SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Get Your Signatures! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Get Your Signatures! (/showthread.php?tid=119293)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15


Get Your Signatures! - Confire - 12-23-2012

ISmokeOG Wrote:http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/Jack7111/ConfireSIG2_zpsf9f203d3.png

[Image: ConfireSIG2_zpsf9f203d3.png]

Thanks mate, really appreciate it =D


Get Your Signatures! - Brid Me Mate - 12-23-2012

Brid Me Mate Wrote:Could i get one with a lot of hybridding stuff? or maybe a bridder barraging or ags specing? :3.
with the name: "Brid Me Mate" on it! :o

Only if you're up for it though; ofcourse. Smile

Thanks[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 12-23-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-22-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

[/COLOR]And sorry for not posting a setup.. i just want a nice suprise! Smile (randomize it to your likings) Tongue

Anyoneeeeeee???


Get Your Signatures! - ISmokeOG - 12-23-2012

Brid Me Mate Wrote:Anyoneeeeeee???
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
Sorry to say, but it takes a while for me to get ideas and focus on what I'm doing.

Hey, atleast I dont just whip it together in 2 seconds. Big Grin
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Get Your Signatures! - Beckley - 12-23-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
ISmokeOG Wrote:[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
Sorry to say, but it takes a while for me to get ideas and focus on what I'm doing.

Hey, atleast I dont just whip it together in 2 seconds. Big Grin
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I just whip them out in 2 seconds and look how that turned out ^^. ( points to your sig)

OT: The shop is going great man (:[/COLOR]


Get Your Signatures! - 88 CB - 12-23-2012

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]Image Size (How big the Signature will be) :
Text (The main wording in the sig) : You Mad Bro?
Text color (What color) : black
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : Teh Winner
Sub-text color (What color) : black
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : [Image: k4gl0y.png]
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) : insted of #1 mom please put #1 Pker
[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Get Your Signatures! - Brid Me Mate - 12-23-2012

ISmokeOG Wrote:[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
Sorry to say, but it takes a while for me to get ideas and focus on what I'm doing.

Hey, atleast I dont just whip it together in 2 seconds. Big Grin
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oh okay, well PM me when your done! Big Grin


Get Your Signatures! - Brid Me Mate - 12-24-2012

Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : Average Signature Size? :3
Text (The main wording in the sig) : Brid Me Mate
Text color (What color) : Suprise me! MULTI-COLORED! Whatever you feel like! Smile
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : I Am #1
Sub-text color (What color) : kinda the same as the main text color but inside out if you know what i mean (eg. blue with black outline for main text = black with blue outline for subtext.)
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : If this means background - then i guess like a wildy kind of background Big Grin
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) : Could you add someone doing a barrage in laik.. Ahrims or something with a SoL on the left side?

THANKYOU! Smile


Get Your Signatures! - nixon - 12-25-2012

Image Size (How big the Signature will be) :
Text (The main wording in the sig) : Toy Robot
Text color (What color) :Black
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : Machine
Sub-text color (What color) : Red
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : Bad ass Robot
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :


Get Your Signatures! - Insecurities - 12-25-2012

[COLOR="White"]Quick question: I notice a lot of your signature are generally I don't know how to describe it... Sharp, and aggressive is the best way I can put it.. Are you able to do a more... soft, smooth, flowing style?
God I'm terrible at describing this stuff...[/COLOR]



Get Your Signatures! - Yakezuka - 12-25-2012

Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Quick question: I notice a lot of your signature are generally I don't know how to describe it... Sharp, and aggressive is the best way I can put it.. Are you able to do a more... soft, smooth, flowing style?
God I'm terrible at describing this stuff...[/COLOR]

i think he means fluffy =D

OT: Ill set up a pic and apply for a sig when im home :love: