SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - Firestorm - 12-10-2010

In-Game name: Firestorm

Cb Level: 119

99 Non-combat skills: thieving construction

Higher one not 99: agility


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-10-2010

Firestorm Wrote:In-Game name: Firestorm

Cb Level: 119

99 Non-combat skills: thieving construction

Higher one not 99: agility


sorry but construction doesn't count as 99.

try back later on, keep up the work! Smile


Skillers Empire - Firestorm - 12-10-2010

Ok then when I get another 99 then I am in?


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-10-2010

you need 1 more 99 and 1 90+ Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
V12 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]One of my favorite forum layouts would be the one runescapecommunity uses. It's at http://forums.zybez.net/

I think its called IP Board or something along those lines. And here's a tip: a simple forum would be better than an overcomplicated one.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

saw it, I will see what I'm able to do. We will use Forumfree.

This is what im making. If someone is able, try make a banners that fits with the background.


Skillers Empire - Firestorm - 12-10-2010

Ok I will start working on that thanks Big Grin


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-10-2010

Welcome back Riu
Do Whatever u want Sao


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-10-2010

here is the link: http://skillersempire.forumfree.it/

im still working on it anyway


Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-10-2010

Sao Godo Wrote:here is the link: http://skillersempire.forumfree.it/

im still working on it anyway


What about the old one?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Guys i know this is not market thread but im buying 100 toadflex for 70mil or 1k for 900mil


Please


Skillers Empire - Beta.Bex. - 12-10-2010

In-game Name: Lv3
Combat lvl: Obvious 3 Big Grin
99 Non-Combat skills: Thieving , Agility . Doing more .
Higher one not 99: Nil
Timezone: GMT +8

- Eddyluvzxc here. I'm on your friend list so i think you can see me online often and long o.o


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-11-2010

@Ausam, today we will move to http://skillersempire.forumfree.it please create an account.

@beta, your request status is "pending". I will decide in the next 24h with other leaders