SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
SilGar Super-Market™ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: SilGar Super-Market™ (/showthread.php?tid=51500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-11-2011

Okay, Enough! Next person to ask to be combat specialist is kicked. You guys are really annoying me right now. Either I am going to be it, or probs some really experienced player...


SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-11-2011

What about the orders issue. How are we going to come about that?


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-11-2011

Uhmmmm... I guess i'm going to make a thread for that...


SilGar Super-Market™ - Burger King - 04-11-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]I have a question: What is the benefit of us being in this? Is it just for fun?

Also do the leaders somehow get a larger share of the sales than the specialists?


What I think we should do is take all the revenue and pay each worker a certain amount of money for each hour they worked... Something like that to be fair[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-11-2011

I laik your idear. Depends on which items we gathered and so forth. If someone was on break and another kid got 10 ags's, they kid on break gets no profit.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-11-2011

No, chief's dont get more money from sales.. The money you get from the sales, you keep.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Jaffa2009 - 04-12-2011

IGN: lolidosuck / skills suck
Buying: toadflax seeds
1k seeds - 1.2b


SilGar Super-Market™ - Rite4dead - 04-12-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]
Kaptain Kosher Wrote:Uhmmmm... I guess i'm going to make a thread for that...

made one ill send you it[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - parkour josh - 04-12-2011

Is there ever going to be any orders in?


SilGar Super-Market™ - Daviss - 04-12-2011

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is funny, you need to actually make another Thread/Topic, and put down each member. What there jobs are, maybe the way the money is divided and how people are paid.

It's a good idea but you need to put a lot more thought into it and more information.
Everybody is confused and you have not told everyone the right format.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]