SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: [JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. (/showthread.php?tid=43786)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - M Itch - 04-19-2011

hey babes, im trying to download version 5, but my computer has been shitting on me last couple weeks; ill try to become more active so i can get that general spot Smile <3


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Punkkid - 04-20-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
M Itch Wrote:hey babes, im trying to download version 5, but my computer has been shitting on me last couple weeks; ill try to become more active so i can get that general spot Smile <3

hey bruh you know how you have the choice between "play now" and the "silab garza" button that pull up the client? well if you do try to use the silabgarza 1 i think it works more efficiently.[/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Shanee Mayte - 04-20-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
M Itch Wrote:hey babes, im trying to download version 5, but my computer has been shitting on me last couple weeks; ill try to become more active so i can get that general spot Smile <3

Yeah brother, you'll gain it soon. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Mr.Swagg - 04-20-2011

[COLOR="Red"]Whats your [IRL] name?:-Jaylen
Whats your ingame name?:-Mr.Swagg and Loyalty
Combat Level?:-91
Attack Level?:-70
Strength Level?:-94
Defence Level?:-20
Range level?:-99
Whats your Magic Level?:-59
How much Pking experience (PK points) do you have?:-122
Do you have a firecape?:-yes
Can you record/Edit videos?:-yes
Can you use Photoshop?:-yes
Why do you want to join this clan?:-because i love to pk. and on sg pking is what i do best.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:-yes
Do you have more than 50 return sets?:-yes
How long do you play for?:-uhm about 4-5 hours a day.
Which type of pking style do you use?:-range and melle but mostly melle.
Been in any other clans?:-yes ive been in D.I
Please explain in 50 words, How you could improve [JEW]:-I promise that if im your clan, they will know my name and what im and not just I but what JEW is capable of. they will respect JEW.
[/COLOR]


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Shanee Mayte - 04-20-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
Mr.Swagg Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Whats your [IRL] name?:-Jaylen
Whats your ingame name?:-Mr.Swagg and Loyalty
Combat Level?:-91
Attack Level?:-70
Strength Level?:-94
Defence Level?:-20
Range level?:-99
Whats your Magic Level?:-59
How much Pking experience (PK points) do you have?:-122
Do you have a firecape?:-yes
Can you record/Edit videos?:-yes
Can you use Photoshop?:-yes
Why do you want to join this clan?:-because i love to pk. and on sg pking is what i do best.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:-yes
Do you have more than 50 return sets?:-yes
How long do you play for?:-6 to 8 months
Which type of pking style do you use?:-range and melle but mostly melle.
Been in any other clans?:-yes ive been in D.I
Please explain in 50 words, How you could improve [JEW]:-I promise that if im your clan, they will know my name and what im and not just I but what JEW is capable of. they will respect JEW.
[/COLOR]

Get Garrett to test you for trials, he'll report back to me.

Garrett - I claw it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Punkkid - 04-20-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Mr.Swagg Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Whats your [IRL] name?:-Jaylen
Whats your ingame name?:-Mr.Swagg and Loyalty
Combat Level?:-91
Attack Level?:-70
Strength Level?:-94
Defence Level?:-20
Range level?:-99
Whats your Magic Level?:-59
How much Pking experience (PK points) do you have?:-122
Do you have a firecape?:-yes
Can you record/Edit videos?:-yes
Can you use Photoshop?:-yes
Why do you want to join this clan?:-because i love to pk. and on sg pking is what i do best.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:-yes
Do you have more than 50 return sets?:-yes
How long do you play for?:-uhm about 4-5 hours a day.
Which type of pking style do you use?:-range and melle but mostly melle.
Been in any other clans?:-yes ive been in D.I
Please explain in 50 words, How you could improve [JEW]:-I promise that if im your clan, they will know my name and what im and not just I but what JEW is capable of. they will respect JEW.
[/COLOR]

welcome to [JEW][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Behind - 04-20-2011

If only i still pked aha.


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Xlegit - 04-20-2011

Whats your [IRL] name?: Bryan
Whats your ingame name?: Xlegit (Xtinction)
Combat Level?: 92
Attack Level?: 70
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience (PK points) do you have?: 120
Do you have a firecape?: yes
Can you record/Edit videos?: yes, I can record and I have Sony Vegas PRO 8
Can you use Photoshop?: No sadly.
Why do you want to join this clan?: I want to join because It seems like a fun way to distract myself for in real life problems and plus I get to know new people.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: sorry I dont know what this is.
Produce me a bank picture?: Sorry I cant, I hope you can understand err my situation?..
How long do you play for?: an hour or two.
Which type of pking style do you use?: Whip DDS
Been in any other clans?: yes RML
Please explain in 50 words, How you could improve [JEW]: I could improve JEW because with my past experience and current talent I can move the clan forward and the fact that Im also a decent pker that actually knows what he is doing isnt a bad addition and being an ex member of RML and taken a leadership position in the clan I also know how to lead a group.


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Shanee Mayte - 04-21-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
Xlegit Wrote:Whats your [IRL] name?: Bryan
Whats your ingame name?: Xlegit (Xtinction)
Combat Level?: 92
Attack Level?: 70
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience (PK points) do you have?: 120
Do you have a firecape?: yes
Can you record/Edit videos?: yes, I can record and I have Sony Vegas PRO 8
Can you use Photoshop?: No sadly.
Why do you want to join this clan?: I want to join because It seems like a fun way to distract myself for in real life problems and plus I get to know new people.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: sorry I dont know what this is.
Produce me a bank picture?: Sorry I cant, I hope you can understand err my situation?..
How long do you play for?: an hour or two.
Which type of pking style do you use?: Whip DDS
Been in any other clans?: yes RML
Please explain in 50 words, How you could improve [JEW]: I could improve JEW because with my past experience and current talent I can move the clan forward and the fact that Im also a decent pker that actually knows what he is doing isnt a bad addition and being an ex member of RML and taken a leadership position in the clan I also know how to lead a group.

Get 'I Claw it up' to give you trials.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. - Punkkid - 04-21-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]

Get 'I Claw it up' to give you trials.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

il be on later bro im going out in a few mins be back at like 5:30ish... il get you then just pm me when im on or il pm you[/COLOR]