SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
SilGar Super-Market™ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: SilGar Super-Market™ (/showthread.php?tid=51500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


SilGar Super-Market™ - Rite4dead - 04-12-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]
Daviss Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is funny, you need to actually make another Thread/Topic, and put down each member. What there jobs are, maybe the way the money is divided and how people are paid.

It's a good idea but you need to put a lot more thought into it and more information.
Everybody is confused and you have not told everyone the right format.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]


i did here

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=73823[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - Kleinaeinar - 04-12-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]In-game name(s)Kleinaeinar + Forum name klᴲina™
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... over 5 months
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. NO :troll:
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game(there is an acception made for skillers) Hell yea Big Grin
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. umm yea
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. Yes sir
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... I'm bored and i want to work Big Grin
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. nope
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. Yes, i have 81 slayer and 80 mining and 79 hunter. All other skills are 99 and i am willing to do everything i am told to do.
Something else you want us to know: Yes I need to work up my homework so in the next 7 days i will not be active in game/forums. I will check on now and than but i can't promise. And if I am accepted please hand me my jobs through PM. And if I don't answer you back in 24 hours than you have to ask some1 else. But after a week ill work my ass of Big Grin

I am willing to do any job, even mining Sad
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - X You Wish X - 04-12-2011

[COLOR="Orange"]^klein, since no one hsa replied ill accept it for you. alright?
accepted~[/COLOR]


SilGar Super-Market™ - Qexm - 04-12-2011

Nice Job Guys, looks like a lot of hard work has been put into it. I'm thinking of using it Smile


SilGar Super-Market™ - ABOUTDONKEY - 04-12-2011

Ok, so I'm chief skilling specialist. Now, exactly what am I supposed to do? hahahaTongue


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kleinaeinar - 04-13-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]
X You Wish X Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]^klein, since no one hsa replied ill accept it for you. alright?
accepted~[/COLOR]

Thanks man Big Grin Any jobs yet? No1 asked for anything?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - X You Wish X - 04-13-2011

guess we wait for word for the leader, i have no clue


SilGar Super-Market™ - Newports - 04-13-2011

look's nice man.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Suppose Me - 04-14-2011

Looks cool, gl with it.
tehe


SilGar Super-Market™ - I Red Tiger - 04-14-2011

Ooo im on the staff list. What am i suppose to do?