![]() |
|
Imperium - PvP - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Imperium - PvP (/showthread.php?tid=121078) |
Imperium - PvP - Orianna - 03-11-2013 ![]() Cya Og kids. [COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ---------- [/COLOR] ![]() messages from lele after dropping og Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 03-12-2013 [COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"] JacksonDaGreat Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]/Declined I like to spec on mage. Ahrims is to damn good. l2mystic[/SIZE][/COLOR] Imperium - PvP - Smackturd - 03-12-2013 In-Game Username: Smackturd Activity Points (Image Needed): 8420 Who recruited you (if anybody): Haileys n00d GMT (Time Zone): -5 Bogota Do you agree to follow our rules: yes Interest in protecting others in wilderness: yes Do you PvP regularly: no Preferred PvP type: Hybrid Imperium - PvP - Orianna - 03-12-2013 Smackturd Wrote:In-Game Username: Smackturd Possibly accepted after I test you out a bit most likely tb slave. Imperium - PvP - Smackturd - 03-12-2013 UhZachlol Wrote: Possibly accepted after I test you out a bit most likely tb slave. my activity for proof http://postimage.org/image/q595gvq2b/ Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 03-12-2013 Smackturd Wrote:In-Game Username: Smackturd Accepted as god. Imperium - PvP - Purely Murk - 03-12-2013 I'm out. Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 03-13-2013 [SIZE="3"] Purely Murk Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'm out. k [/COLOR] Imperium - PvP - JacksonDaGreat - 03-13-2013 felix quit, owner plz Imperium - PvP - My Spear - 03-13-2013 wtf who took me off of "god rank"? |