Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-28-2009
Bump.
Mircast's Moderator Application - cheat death - 11-28-2009
Mircast. Stop bumping or i will reduce your post count.
Mircast's Moderator Application - silencer - 11-28-2009
Mircast Wrote:Gir moved my old one to the declined applications, he's not funny.
Name: Joshua Taylor
In-game name: Mircast
Forum name: Mircast
Timezone: GMT + 0 (United Kingdom)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Not really, most mods cover my active space, sometimes I'm online when it's just me and Cheat Death is AFK.
Do you play over the night? When I used to moderate, I'd wake up at 5:30am everyday, ask Brendon and Zane. So, I guess I do overdo it sometimes..
Are you active on the chatbox: Yup! Whenever I open my browser, silabgarza.com goes into the URL bar.
Average of time you play a week: At least 3 or 4 hours a day, exception to the weekends which is considerably more.
Are you active on the forums: Yup, 75% of my posts, are well-thought out and reasonably long.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 6 months
Do you have ANY coding experience: No, not with Java and RSPS's, I've scripted with lua and SQL for a World of Warcraft server, but that's the most.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I think I should be mod because I know how to deal with situations, I feel moderating is my job. I have all the needed qualifcations and experience to be able to deal with anything thrown against me, I'm able to enforce the rules. I might not be popular, but neither am I 'work shy'
![[Image: proveimgood-1.png]](http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/mircast/proveimgood-1.png)
That's Kevin (iamnothim/me) asking me to deal with a something, because he well knows that I am capable of taking care of a problem. And MOST of the staff support and agree that I am worthy of a staff spot, anyone that played during my ex-mod season would aswell. Bringing me into the staff would also include my video editing efforts, which you could put on the Runelocus page, I'm sure it my advertisement could boost our numbers up a bit. That pretty much concludes my moderator application. Thank-you for readng my mindless shit,
Anything else you would like us to know: Nadda.[COLOR="Silver"]
[/COLOR]Supporters:
why not your awesome!!1:nice::nice:
Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-29-2009
Thanks silencer.
Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-30-2009
[SIZE="1"]I'm losing appeal..
bump![/SIZE]
Mircast's Moderator Application - Kureiton - 11-30-2009
Support, bro. <3
Mircast's Moderator Application - wrigs - 11-30-2009
good luck.
Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 12-01-2009
Thanks for the support Elmo!
Mircast's Moderator Application - iamnotme - 12-01-2009
joo still has my support.
Mircast's Moderator Application - wrigs - 12-01-2009
ehh sure why not, support
|