SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jordan's CB Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Jordan's CB Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=62025)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19


Jordan's CB Mod App - Mewto - 08-15-2011

Support. (not just 'cause of the girl squeezing here tits under your name) Big Grin


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 08-15-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]
Mewto Wrote:Support. (not just 'cause of the girl squeezing here tits under your name) Big Grin

Rofl , people tell me that to much =D

OT : Thankyou Big Grin
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 08-16-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]lol almost 2k views

*Secret bump
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Verarie1 - 08-17-2011

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]If you wanna are a good cb mod then you have to respect mods and don't say this because you recieved a legit infraction from a forum mod:

Just4Clue Today 12:42 PM

I told you , the mods are shit i dont care if anyone helps me im on my own

Btw you are banned so you breaked a rule, that doesn't mean i never break a rule but it isn't good, So i voted no sorry.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Just4Clue - 08-17-2011

Verarie1 Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]If you wanna are a good cb mod then you have to respect mods and don't say this because you recieved a legit infraction from a forum mod:

Just4Clue Today 12:42 PM

I told you , the mods are shit i dont care if anyone helps me im on my own

Btw you are banned so you breaked a rule, that doesn't mean i never break a rule but it isn't good, So i voted no sorry.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ok , Thankyou now please fuck off.


Jordan's CB Mod App - Bohemian - 08-17-2011

Why u got banned? mayb for that u lost the oportunnity of getting chat box mod


Jordan's CB Mod App - Just4Clue - 08-17-2011

Th3 R4ng3r Wrote:Why u got banned? mayb for that u lost the oportunnity of getting chat box mod

It's because i reported someone but said Spammer reported.

Stop about the fucking ban.


Jordan's CB Mod App - P R O I V I - 08-17-2011

No support, last 5 times i've been on chatbox never seen you.


Jordan's CB Mod App - Just4Clue - 08-17-2011

P R O I V I Wrote:No support, last 5 times i've been on chatbox never seen you.

ROFL!? I'm ON it right now you retard.

You know we're talking about xat.com/silabgarza right?


Jordan's CB Mod App - R1d2567 - 08-31-2011

you seem really good :troll:

/support