SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: ||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. (/showthread.php?tid=12184)



||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Snackday - 07-07-2010

Username: Snackday
What Is Your Age?:13
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?:Yes
How Long Have You Pked For?:about 4 years in rsps
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?:At least 2-3 kills if i bank Tongue
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?:Yes master
What Is Rule Number 4?:I am not aloud to join any other clan as long as i am in One White Death
What Is PJing?:When someone kills someone else and starts to loot then someone else comes and starts attacking him.(Player jumping)
What Is Returning?:When you die then come back to the spot u died.
What TimeZone Are You In?:eastern
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?:yes i do
Extra Info You Wish To Add:i am loyal:nice:
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?:Both really sounds like a good clan and will do anything for it even give it some whips and lure


||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Pog - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Snackday Wrote:Username: Snackday
What Is Your Age?:13
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?:Yes
How Long Have You Pked For?:about 4 years in rsps
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?:At least 2-3 kills if i bank Tongue
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?:Yes master
What Is Rule Number 4?:I am not aloud to join any other clan as long as i am in One White Death
What Is PJing?:When someone kills someone else and starts to loot then someone else comes and starts attacking him.(Player jumping)
What Is Returning?:When you die then come back to the spot u died.
What TimeZone Are You In?:eastern
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?:yes i do
Extra Info You Wish To Add:i am loyal:nice:
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?:Both really sounds like a good clan and will do anything for it even give it some whips and lure

Welcome to One White Death, please visit our clan forums and register + make an introduction as soon as possible.
I'll add you to the member-list.
Add everyone else who is on it.[/COLOR]



||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Bless - 07-07-2010

Username: [COLOR="White"]Bless, pure's name is I got Dialup
What Is Your Age?: 17
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?: Both, ventrilo, too.
How Long Have You Pked For?:Since I started on this server, and about 2-3 years on RSPS
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?: I used to be insane before update, now I'm meh.
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?:Rules are meant to be broken (; JK, yes, I do.
What Is Rule Number 4?: 4: You Are NOT Allowed To Join Any Other Clans While A Part Of One White Death
What Is PJing?:To my knowledge PJing is player-jumping, where you attempt to take a person's kill becuase their opponent's eating so much that they're no longer "attacking them" anymore, or "pile jumping" where you rush an opponent looting a kill, in hopes they have more attention on their loot than their food, and hoping for a spec KO.
What Is Returning?: Having multiple sets of items in your bank? Not so sure, tried using context clues from your requirements :X
What TimeZone Are You In?:EST (+/-5 I think, It's 7:58 when I last checked)
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?:My pure doesn't meet them, My main does.
If No, Which don't you meet:
Extra Info You Wish To Add:I has fire capes on both accounts (legit ;D) I'm a good friend to have on your side, it's nice to have moderators in your clan, too.
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?:Pker, I'm not here for events, in fact, I never do ANY of those events ._. .[/COLOR]



||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Snackday - 07-07-2010

Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]

Welcome to One White Death, please visit our clan forums and register + make an introduction as soon as possible.
I'll add you to the member-list.
Add everyone else who is on it.[/COLOR]

i will sir Tongue


||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Scenic Angel - 07-07-2010

Username: Scenic Sugar
What Is Your Age?: 18
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?: No mic, got speakers
How Long Have You Pked For?: Few months on here. 4 years on real RS
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?: Lately 3.1 - 4.1
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?: Yes
What Is Rule Number 4?:4: You aren't allowed to join another clan while in One White Death
What Is PJing?: Person jumping or w.e switching out people to fight
What Is Returning?: When you die you go back to k0 the person who got you.
What TimeZone Are You In?: Central
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?: No
If No, Which don't you meet: Not wealthy atm, working back up.
Extra Info You Wish To Add: I truly hate Externity. I don't hybrid, but ask most others. I'm a beast 1v1er.
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?: PKer fo life, events are just a added bonus.


||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Pog - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"]Username: Bless, pure's name is I got Dialup
What Is Your Age?: 17
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?: Both, ventrilo, too.
How Long Have You Pked For?:Since I started on this server, and about 2-3 years on RSPS
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?: I used to be insane before update, now I'm meh.
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?:Rules are meant to be broken (; JK, yes, I do.
What Is Rule Number 4?: 4: You Are NOT Allowed To Join Any Other Clans While A Part Of One White Death
What Is PJing?:To my knowledge PJing is player-jumping, where you attempt to take a person's kill becuase their opponent's eating so much that they're no longer "attacking them" anymore, or "pile jumping" where you rush an opponent looting a kill, in hopes they have more attention on their loot than their food, and hoping for a spec KO.
What Is Returning?: Having multiple sets of items in your bank? Not so sure, tried using context clues from your requirements :X
What TimeZone Are You In?:EST (+/-5 I think, It's 7:58 when I last checked)
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?:My pure doesn't meet them, My main does.
If No, Which don't you meet:
Extra Info You Wish To Add:I has fire capes on both accounts (legit ;D) I'm a good friend to have on your side, it's nice to have moderators in your clan, too.
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?Tongueker, I'm not here for events, in fact, I never do ANY of those events ._. .[/COLOR]

Welcome to the clan bless.
Please register on our forums located by the link on the first page, and add all of the members to your friends list.
Welcome to One White Death.[/COLOR]


[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Red"]
Scenic Angel Wrote:Username: Scenic Sugar
What Is Your Age?: 18
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?: No mic, speakers
How Long Have You Pked For?: Few months on here. 4 years on real RS
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?: Lately 3.1 - 4.1
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?: Yes
What Is Rule Number 4?:4: You aren't allowed to join another clan while in One White Death
What Is PJing?: Person jumping or w.e switching out people to fight
What Is Returning?: When you die you go back to k0 the person who got you.
What TimeZone Are You In?: Central
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?: No
If No, Which don't you meet: Not wealthy atm, working back up.
Extra Info You Wish To Add: I truly hate Externity. I don't hybrid, but ask most others. I'm a beast 1v1er.
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?: PKer fo life, events are just a added bonus.
[/COLOR]
AUTO-DECLINED. You applied for another clan, better luck with your other applications for other clans, sorry.
[/COLOR]


||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Guli V3 - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]-Application-

(Copy this and use it in a post reply to Apply for Satans Hybridz)

Username: Guli
What Is Your Age?:16
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?:ye
How Long Have You Pked For?:
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?:
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?:
What Is Rule Number 4?:
What Is PJing?:
What Is Returning?:
What TimeZone Are You In?:
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?:
If No, Which don't you meet:
Extra Info You Wish To Add:
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?: pker[/SIZE][/COLOR]



||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - O Tyranitar - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]Please no^
We dont get along
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Ex Infamous - 07-07-2010

Looks like a great clan!
When i train some combat ill might join Wink


||--One White Death--|| -- SG's Oldest, Most Successful Clan. - Pog - 07-07-2010

[COLOR="Red"]
Guli V3 Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]-Application-

(Copy this and use it in a post reply to Apply for Satans Hybridz)

Username: Guli
What Is Your Age?:16
Do You Have A Mic & Speakers?:ye
How Long Have You Pked For?:
What Is Your Kill/Death Ratio?:
Will You Abide By ALL Of The Clans Rules?:
What Is Rule Number 4?:
What Is PJing?:
What Is Returning?:
What TimeZone Are You In?:
Do you meet ALL of the requirements?:
If No, Which don't you meet:
Extra Info You Wish To Add:
Are You A Pker? or Just Here for The Events?: pker[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You're declined because you have a clan which we are allied to already, so there is no need for your application...[/COLOR]



[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
O Tyranitar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]Please no^
We dont get along
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm not accepting Guli because he owns a clan "Inglorious Bastards"
We are however allies with his clan, which just means we help each other out, and don't attack each other.[/COLOR]


[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Ex Infamous Wrote:Looks like a great clan!
When i train some combat ill might join Wink

Thank you (:[/COLOR]