SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Dharoks Dad - 01-27-2013

Application-
Ingame name:
Dharoks Dad

Are you patient with skilling?
yes
Will you respect members?
yes of course
Will you enjoy yourself?
yes i like skilling already

Are you a donator?
no
99's:
att str def prayer hp range


Royal Skillers - TheVoid - 01-27-2013

The app says 5 99s... 5 skillers or 5 total?


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 01-27-2013

TheVoid Wrote:The app says 5 99s... 5 skillers or 5 total?

5 non-combat 99's.

Changed it.
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Dharoks Dad Wrote:Application-
Ingame name:
Dharoks Dad

Are you patient with skilling?
yes
Will you respect members?
yes of course
Will you enjoy yourself?
yes i like skilling already

Are you a donator?
no
99's:
att str def prayer hp range

/Declined. Combat skills don't count.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Xerio - 01-27-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]-Application-
Ingame name: Xerio
Are you patient with skilling? Very. several 200m experience, skills.
Will you respect members? I respect all sg' players.
Will you enjoy yourself? Why I play so much :p
Are you a donator?Yes
99's: All 99's. several 200m's O:

Thanks, xerio.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 01-27-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Xerio Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]-Application-
Ingame name: Xerio
Are you patient with skilling? Very. several 200m experience, skills.
Will you respect members? I respect all sg' players.
Will you enjoy yourself? Why I play so much :p
Are you a donator?Yes
99's: All 99's. several 200m's O:

Thanks, xerio.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


You were in this clan before. Accepted as Donator.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Reasoning - 01-27-2013

[COLOR="Black"]Hello, this is your co-owner making my first forum post.

These are my stats at the moment; Screenshot by Lightshot

I'm putting most of my time online into Slayer which is at 41m XP, of which I'm hoping to prestige twice.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-08-2013

Limoz Application
Ingame name:Limoz
Are you patient with skilling?: yes, I am a patient guy.
Will you respect members? Yes, I am a respectful person.
Will you enjoy yourself? Of course, I already enjoy skilling, being in a skilling clan is a bonus.
Are you a donator? This upcoming Friday I will be donator, waiting on PayPal.
99's- well I made a stat thread under show off, and since then I've gained 2 more 99's.

Hopefully I can be apart of this clan. I would love to get to know more people while I skill, therefore the reason I am applying.

thanks for reading Smile.

Yours sincerely, Limoz[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Proof, and I have 99 thieving, so I have 5 lol, lots of 90's ATM though.
http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/show-off/154027-limoz-stats.html


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 02-08-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I wont my disliking of you seperate you from being in this clan.

Ill add when i get to a computer

Accepted[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Munchykins - 02-08-2013

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Munchykins
Are you patient with skilling? very
Will you respect members? of course.
Will you enjoy yourself? sure will
Are you a donator? yes I am.
99's: agility, firemaking, fishing, just prestiged smithing, farming, cooking
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - Limoz - 02-08-2013

Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I wont my disliking of you seperate you from being in this clan.

Ill add when i get to a computer

Accepted[/COLOR]


Thanks for being mature and not judging me on my past while looking at my application. Hopefully we can refresh and sort things out. When will we have a cc for this clan?