SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates May 14, 2012 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates May 14, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=100309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Updates May 14, 2012 - Bum Me Plz - 05-14-2012

[COLOR="White"]We needed this

thanks travis :neo:
[/COLOR]


Updates May 14, 2012 - Mircast - 05-14-2012

I can try farming now; yay.


Updates May 14, 2012 - Pichulonk008 - 05-14-2012

good work Smile


Updates May 14, 2012 - siick - 05-14-2012

Just in time. Back to farming. Hopefully the lag is all gone.


Updates May 14, 2012 - Rulez12 - 05-14-2012

gir since i had been gone so long, i forgot the cool updates you do.
thanks so much for v7!


Updates May 14, 2012 - Sinisoul - 05-14-2012

I'm really getting irritated by the lag issues. I need coffee because I gota figure this out.


Updates May 14, 2012 - Im Codehh - 05-14-2012

Great update, only problem I was on my last skill and then farming got reset. )x
Haha,


Updates May 14, 2012 - Ameer - 05-14-2012

pizza is gewd. Keep working hard on those fixes doe =]


Updates May 14, 2012 - Kill Me Plz - 05-14-2012

Nice job. Smile


Updates May 14, 2012 - Dragonaster - 05-14-2012

Sounds good now if only i could play this at school :p