SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Damn you, Royal End, damn you... (/showthread.php?tid=10036)

Pages: 1 2 3


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - xx rangexx9 - 04-15-2010

fail..


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - lodece 1 - 04-15-2010

BOOOoooooooooo fail joke!!



Girls are hawt Tongue evil maby XD


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - Royal End - 04-15-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"]I don't get it.
And I don't know why it's my name =\
I never posted that =\[/COLOR]


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - nubcakes - 04-15-2010

dont blame royal for shit she didnt do
rude.


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - ghkhg - 04-15-2010

Royal is just mean, not all girls.


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - king cesar - 04-15-2010

im sorry if i offend you, but the first thing that i thought when i saw this was, is this guy gay?
or is he just 9 years old???


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - Royal End - 04-15-2010

ghkhg Wrote:Royal is just mean, not all girls.

How am I mean? =\


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - ghkhg - 04-15-2010

Royal End Wrote:How am I mean? =\

I didn't say it. The pic did.


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - Royal End - 04-15-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"]Oh I see .
Also I never posted that topic =\ I wonder where he found that O.O[/COLOR]


Damn you, Royal End, damn you... - snow - 04-15-2010

booooooooo