SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Trent got a whaaaaat? - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Trent got a whaaaaat? (/showthread.php?tid=101250)

Pages: 1 2 3


Trent got a whaaaaat? - Trent - 05-23-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Mircast Wrote:gz
making a pure soon but I cba to do jad, lezy Sad

'Tis not that hard.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Trent got a whaaaaat? - Ashton - 05-23-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

'Tis not that hard.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

'Tis very time consuming.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Trent got a whaaaaat? - Blackcrow154 - 05-23-2012

gratz on your f cape noob


Trent got a whaaaaat? - iPod - 05-23-2012

gzzzzz trenty inspired by my fcape? ;D


Trent got a whaaaaat? - Trent - 05-23-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
JustaIpod Wrote:gzzzzz trenty inspired by my fcape? ;D

Yes, yes all you. Not that I wanted one to make a sexy outfit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Trent got a whaaaaat? - Rappelz - 05-23-2012

Finally Trent. I've always thought you had one though


Trent got a whaaaaat? - Evyl - 05-23-2012

i has 2 >.>


Trent got a whaaaaat? - Beckley - 05-23-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Grats Trent. But I was first to know since
I was on skype with you ((:[/COLOR]


Trent got a whaaaaat? - Celim - 05-23-2012

Congrats Trent, pretty hard, finally got it. Wink


Trent got a whaaaaat? - Trent - 05-26-2012

Celim Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Congrats Trent, pretty hard, finally got it. Wink

Well congratulations to you also. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]