SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Finally Prestiged - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Finally Prestiged (/showthread.php?tid=101388)

Pages: 1 2 3


Finally Prestiged - I Luv To Pk - 05-25-2012

Pfft in that time Trent I had 200m :3


Finally Prestiged - Im Codehh - 05-25-2012

Congratz Trent.
Goodluck on other goals.


Finally Prestiged - King N Heat - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Congratulations Trenty! Congrats on RC prestige!
Good luck with other prestigeing you penguin! ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally Prestiged - Ashton - 05-25-2012

Congrats, I wasn't there to see you do it but cookie me anyway.


Finally Prestiged - His Pure - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="White"]Gratz, I did it in one day. ;3

Good luck on future goals.[/COLOR]



Finally Prestiged - Tee Rouze - 05-25-2012

[SIZE="1"]Moonclan is legit hawt.

Congrats bby. Here's a cookie[/SIZE]


Finally Prestiged - Demon For - 05-25-2012

idk who you are but congrats!!!!!!!!!!!


Finally Prestiged - Trent - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Tee Rouze Wrote:[SIZE="1"]Moonclan is legit hawt.

Congrats bby. Here's a cookie[/SIZE]

I love it, dude.

Thanks bebe.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally Prestiged - Stefff - 05-25-2012

Gratz, got some more goals? Smile


Finally Prestiged - Skullcracka - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="White"]Took you 2-3 days?
Took me just a few hours.

Well congrats.[/COLOR]