SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Auctioneers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Auctioneers (/showthread.php?tid=101609)

Pages: 1 2


Auctioneers - Shqiptar - 05-28-2012

Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]They even stole the item list I did.
That's a really sad clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Lmao, that's like the biggest fail i've ever heard Lol


Auctioneers - I Luv To Pk - 05-28-2012

Mhm, don't talk on the tread :3 or inb4infraction :L


Auctioneers - Herrow Hp - 05-28-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You can talk on clan threads.
They don't give you post count anymore.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Auctioneers - I Luv To Pk - 05-28-2012

What you mean it doesn't give you post count? :L


Auctioneers - Zomb1tchz - 05-28-2012

[SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Zomb1tchz
Real Life Name: Just call me lane
Activity Points (must be 10k+): 19k
Are you a donator? Yep
How long have you been playing for: about year and half
Vouches (must have 20 with 5 staff vouches) http://sg-forum.info/community/feedback/player-feedback/120925-zomb1tchz-vouch-thread.html[/SIZE]



Auctioneers - I Luv To Pk - 05-28-2012

Zomb, you was allready a auctioneer, no need to apply.


Auctioneers - Skullcracka - 05-28-2012

Hello, I'm Skullcracka and I approve of these auctioneers.


Auctioneers - Lmfao A Frog - 06-01-2012

We are holding an auction at Canafis Bank at the moment. All are Welcome.


Auctioneers - Zomb1tchz - 06-01-2012

[SIZE="2"]Still doing items lasting about 15minutes or so.
Only auctioneers there are me myself , therealog , Lmfao a frog[/SIZE]