SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-13-2012

Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Lmao
Your so power/position hungry its pathetic

Ot gl wiv clan[/SIZE][/COLOR]

K thanks.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-14-2012

/bump.


Royal Skillers - Xaz - 06-14-2012

LOL do you have to be a skiller? Stupid question i guess but what if your a donator who can reset their combat stats?


Royal Skillers - Webby - 06-14-2012

Xaz Wrote:LOL do you have to be a skiller? Stupid question i guess but what if your a donator who can reset their combat stats?
Being a skiller doesn't mean you have to be lvl 3 lol.


Royal Skillers - Primo - 06-14-2012

Hey Zain, why don't we combine a skilling event along with the one that Top Skill and Skillers Empire are doing together? It would be a good chance for more players to join this clan as well.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-15-2012

Primo Wrote:Hey Zain, why don't we combine a skilling event along with the one that Top Skill and Skillers Empire are doing together? It would be a good chance for more players to join this clan as well.

Way ahead of you. Since i'm in both clans i'm already deciding it.


Royal Skillers - Greengeako4 - 06-17-2012

Well apparently some interesting things have happened to the clan while I was away.. Someone mine filling me in? And my excuse for my absence was because I was having some family issues and had to leave town suddenly because my grandfather passed away two days ago and I couldn't get on a computer to check the forums or anything so I am sorry for that. But yeah.. I obviously see that Kane has left the clan but other then that..? Someone fill me in please. Will be greatly appreciated. Thanks <3


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-17-2012

Greengeako4 Wrote:Well apparently some interesting things have happened to the clan while I was away.. Someone mine filling me in? And my excuse for my absence was because I was having some family issues and had to leave town suddenly because my grandfather passed away two days ago and I couldn't get on a computer to check the forums or anything so I am sorry for that. But yeah.. I obviously see that Kane has left the clan but other then that..? Someone fill me in please. Will be greatly appreciated. Thanks <3
[COLOR="Orange"]
Kane has left the clan due to ability to stay in-game and on the forums.

He has left me in-charge of the clan. I'm going to run this clan to the best of my ability.

Nothing has changed. But I have done some minor adjustment to the members.

Hope everyone continues to stay active. [/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Greengeako4 - 06-17-2012

Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]
Kane has left the clan due to ability to stay in-game and on the forums.

He has left me in-charge of the clan. I'm going to run this clan to the best of my ability.

Nothing has changed. But I have done some minor adjustment to the members.

Hope everyone continues to stay active. [/COLOR]

Ah okay, well that's fine I suppose. Sorry to see all of the members that were kicked and ect but we'll miss you Kane.


Royal Skillers - Primo - 06-20-2012

I told Wyatt in Top Skill that anything after Thursday would be a good time for me to do the event, and I'm just letting you know as well. Also, do you think holding the event at Catherby is more efficient than at :Confusedkill?