![]() |
|
4.4b total xp - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114) +----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120) +----- Thread: 4.4b total xp (/showthread.php?tid=106676) |
4.4b total xp - Epic Ben - 07-13-2012 Farming will destroy you as it has destroyed many ambitious adventurers before you. Best of luck, young one. 4.4b total xp - Bobisback - 07-13-2012 GL on 4.4b exp! I can't even get to 99 farming D: 4.4b total xp - Epic Ben - 07-13-2012 Bobisback Wrote:GL on 4.4b exp! She doesn't have 4.4b xp yet... that's her goal. Read the thread. 4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012 haha thanks for the support ben that comment made me laugh ![]() Also thanks to you bob hows that vid coming along? 4.4b total xp - Bonifah - 07-13-2012 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"] Epic Ben Wrote:She doesn't have 4.4b xp yet... that's her goal. Read the thread. He said GL, as in good luck. Read the post. You should try racing people on some skills, it makes it more interesting.[/SIZE][/COLOR] 4.4b total xp - Epic Ben - 07-13-2012 Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"] I failed ![]() Sorry to that guy. OT;; Connie I'll race you to 200m farming xp
4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012 Ok Ben even though your only 113m xp ahead of me and I'm running out of seeds but I'll give it a go
4.4b total xp - Skilla K? - 07-13-2012 [COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Good luck maaaaaaaaaate Gonna take forever lol[/SIZE][/COLOR] 4.4b total xp - Ka0s Arch3r - 07-13-2012 Goodluck with your goal:neo:, nice btw>.< 4.4b total xp - blazechris - 07-13-2012 that's a lot of freaking time on your hands lol goodluck on getting the 4.4b exp |