SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Official] Auth Code Service. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [Official] Auth Code Service. (/showthread.php?tid=108161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


[Official] Auth Code Service. - nater360 - 07-25-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
atiaga Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Alot of people make money off of this, you're taking alot of profit away from players, just a thought because alot of people sell them.

Although, if this has been going on already for awhile, then I guess it doesn't really matter.[/COLOR].

Yeah you two! stop trying to make money the way other people make money![/COLOR]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-25-2012

Currently working on 37, will post when that's done.


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Nick - 07-25-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Nicks Wank
Auth Code: Double Exp
# of Codes: 5
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Artz Skillz - 07-25-2012

I can vouch for these guys! Bought 17 auths, all of them worked! Thanks guys :nice:


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-25-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Artz Skillz Wrote:I can vouch for these guys! Bought 17 auths, all of them worked! Thanks guys :nice:



Thanks![/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Blue Orange - 07-25-2012

30m for 30m
what a bargain
gl with this anywho i might buy a few if i lose my chaotics


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Nick - 07-25-2012

I vouch for these guys. Sold me 5 exp auths, really quickly too.


[Official] Auth Code Service. - atiaga - 07-25-2012

nater360 Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

Yeah you two! stop trying to make money the way other people make money![/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="white"]Grammar & puncation mistakes.
I've done it before, but i'm pretty sure if you go to trade it's not hard to notice
that many people actually sell them.
OT: Good luck with your shop(:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-25-2012

Thanks to Nater for the nice Banner!


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Ashton - 07-25-2012

Even though you don't really need vouches I vouch for you ferrrrrrrricia