SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Finally. Full void - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Finally. Full void (/showthread.php?tid=109495)

Pages: 1 2 3


Finally. Full void - KhayosVentus - 08-13-2012

Brendan Wrote:I do not have the patience for something like that anymore. Congrats.

It's not that bad, whenever I got really bored of what I was doing instead of screwing it I kept thinking about how rewarding it would be.

Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I would've given you something like that for free lol

congrats though mate[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mmm, I like to earn things. I don't get a sense of achievement in getting free shit >.<


Finally. Full void - Ameer - 08-13-2012

Damn lol I hate pc but grats mate


Finally. Full void - JacksonDaGreat - 08-14-2012

You're probably one of the few people that still gets void from PC, so congratz and have fun at wyvs Big Grin


Finally. Full void - N0vlafye - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]I grinded with you for awhile.

I remember my first void set. Took me freaking forever to earn it.

Congrats![/SIZE][/COLOR]


Finally. Full void - GodzSkiller - 08-14-2012

Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I would've given you something like that for free lol

congrats though mate[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I will take that off your hands ? (:


Finally. Full void - BMWM3 - 08-15-2012

Niceee!


Finally. Full void - DJ TOUCH - 08-15-2012

Congratulations on your void mate, don't try Tarn with it!


Finally. Full void - KhayosVentus - 08-15-2012

DJ TOUCH Wrote:Congratulations on your void mate, don't try Tarn with it!

Heck no! I just use my Morrigans for Tarn.


Finally. Full void - 88 CB - 08-15-2012

Grats. I hate pc. what you did is like impossible for me >.<


Finally. Full void - Marat - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]wait what, people do pc.
OT: Congrats on the void mate.[/SIZE][/COLOR]