SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mason's GFX Shop - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Mason's GFX Shop (/showthread.php?tid=117233)

Pages: 1 2


Mason's GFX Shop - J0ker0x0 - 11-07-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Celestial Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I hope you realize that you have to pay for these...

OT: There are people who create much better GFX and don't ask for money.
Anyhow, good luck with your shop.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

im'a gonna check about the paying thing Tongue
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mason's GFX Shop - Ta-Nk-Ed - 11-07-2012

Dang lol all the staff says is you know people make shit for free right, calm down people good lord all im trying to do is make a little bit of in-game gold im new here. Give a person a break .. sheesh


Mason's GFX Shop - Udeadnow - 11-07-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]I might be wrong,
But i don't think you can sell for Ingame cash.

Tell me if i'm wrong
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mason's GFX Shop - Kayu10 - 11-07-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Udeadnow Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"][B]I might be wrong,
But i don't think you can sell for Ingame cash.

Tell me if i'm wrong
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Your wrong.

OT: They don't mean to be harsh, they're just trying to say that many pople on the server do these things, they do them free and not to be harsh, but they do them better.

Not that your bad, just they're better.

Other note: I'd have one, but i wouldn't pay more than 50M when i can get them for free.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mason's GFX Shop - Katchy - 11-07-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Udeadnow Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]I might be wrong,
But i don't think you can sell for Ingame cash.

Tell me if i'm wrong
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I thought it can be sold for in-game cash? since Teh Winner was requesting a signature, and he said "I'll give you 350m cash" to the person who was gonna make him a signature.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see Kawaii's post. Probably posted at the same time.

OT: Your works are great, far better than me. Good luck with your shop.[/COLOR]