SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Signature Requests. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Signature Requests. (/showthread.php?tid=117477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Signature Requests. - I'm Yami. - 11-09-2012

Text: Ariana Grande.
Sub-Text: None.
Colors: Pink.
Render:
[SPOILER][Image: 566216_552530861440530_1510460375_n.jpg?...54dd1f66f9][/SPOILER]
Other: Actually, anything that you think might make it look nice, go for it.


Signature Requests. - Calmer - 11-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Text*: Josh
Sub-text: Calmer
Colors: your choice depends on background. (i would prefer white,black or yellow tho)
Render:http://gamerfitnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/pikachu.png
[SPOILER][Image: 2i7ocw2.png][/SPOILER]
Other:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - 1LLusi0n - 11-09-2012

Text*: 1llusi0n
Sub-text:
Colors: Rainbow+abstract
Render: Anything you see fit Smile
Other: I think you got the creative taste do anything you think would be cool! If you can also take a cool part from it and make it into an avatar I'd like that


Signature Requests. - NessNess - 11-09-2012

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Waiting List
Josh
1llusion..

-------------------

Will do tomorrow.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - Im A Pyro - 11-09-2012

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]Text*: Jacqui
Sub-text: Satanic Bitch
Colors: Black backgroud, the rest I don't mind.
Render:[SPOILER][Image: 2zq9zfd.jpg][/SPOILER]

Thanks (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - Pking Lewis - 11-10-2012

Text*: Lewis Seward
Sub-text:
Colors: abstract
Render: anything that suits
Other:


Signature Requests. - NessNess - 11-10-2012

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Just notifying people...

Renders are compulsory.
If you don't give me a render, i will not make it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - Kayu10 - 11-10-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Text*: Bakura

Sub-text: Afro (red text?)

Colors: whatever suits. nothing bright though, unless it fits ofc.

TBH i want it to be black and white if your looking to play around and challenge yourself. If you wanted to go further maybe add some red, like blood? idk. up to you. I'd happily pay in-game. OR if you did a really good one that took some time i'd pay irl.

Render*: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/85568/AfroSamuraiCut4.png

Other:Just do what looks good and feels right.

If you decide to take this up please PM me. ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - NessNess - 11-10-2012

I have pm'd you.


Signature Requests. - Stoicc - 11-10-2012

http://sg-forum.info/graphics/requests/147502-requesting-sig-will-pay-ig.html