SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Update November 22, 2012 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Update November 22, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=118515)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Update November 22, 2012 - Lizzy - 11-22-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Thanks for the updates.
Happy Thanksgiving![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Update November 22, 2012 - Ashton - 11-22-2012

Gud stuff thanks.


Update November 22, 2012 - Dutch Style - 11-22-2012

I actually had hoped for torva and the other things but these are pretty nice to <3


Update November 22, 2012 - D Kai - 11-22-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Dutch Style Wrote:I actually had hoped for torva and the other things but these are pretty nice to <3

No...please

Nice updates, thanks for the work.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Update November 22, 2012 - Chosen 0ne - 11-22-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Thanks for the updates
Great work![/SIZE][/COLOR]


Update November 22, 2012 - Brittany - 11-22-2012

[SIZE="2"]
Dutch Style Wrote:I actually had hoped for torva and the other things but these are pretty nice to <3

Torva will never be in the game.[/SIZE]



Update November 22, 2012 - Meow Pk - 11-22-2012

I've noticed of some fixes already in-game, thank you for fixing it all (:


Update November 22, 2012 - Beckley - 11-22-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Very nice updates (:.
Thanks for these. And a Happy Thanksgiving.[/COLOR]


Update November 22, 2012 - Perroke - 11-22-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]nice updates again !!
thankyou.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Update November 22, 2012 - The Propker - 11-22-2012

Omg i love this mage update i just hit a 34 with mage ilyyyyy! Smile)))