SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Imperium - PvP - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Imperium - PvP (/showthread.php?tid=121078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25


Imperium - PvP - Chosen 0ne - 01-21-2013

N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Alright guys how do you think we should make this come to life?

Ask people if anyone needs training in any style. Once that's good then maybe we can do a few practice wars against ourselves. Then we can do real wars against others?[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 01-21-2013

Chosen 0ne Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]

Ask people if anyone needs training in any style. Once that's good then maybe we can do a few practice wars against ourselves. Then we can do real wars against others?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I like dat. Whoever can last the longest/kill the teachers in duel arena gets a special prize? Then after that we can have a clan based inner war with hybrids and melee =-)


Imperium - PvP - Ahri - 01-21-2013

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:Whoever can last the longest/kill the teachers in duel arena gets a special prize?
^
100% support on that
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - 88 CB - 01-21-2013

Darkdanger16 Wrote:I like dat. Whoever can last the longest/kill the teachers in duel arena gets a special prize? Then after that we can have a clan based inner war with hybrids and melee =-)

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]I really start to like you lol

Love the idea D:[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Imperium - PvP - 010pure - 01-22-2013

Feel free to put me down as a pker.


Imperium - PvP - PkerTdm - 01-22-2013

Am I teacher yet?


Imperium - PvP - Jokerjake72 - 01-22-2013

Okay. So I'm pretty terrible at Pking/PvP. Kai taught me the basics of bridding, but I feel like I need more training in how to more effectively utilize the brid style. What I'm actually saying is that I need a teacher...


Imperium - PvP - 88 CB - 01-23-2013

Jokerjake72 Wrote:Okay. So I'm pretty terrible at Pking/PvP. Kai taught me the basics of bridding, but I feel like I need more training in how to more effectively utilize the brid style. What I'm actually saying is that I need a teacher...

add me ingame and i will teach you


Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 01-23-2013

Kai is teaching bridding? M8 you need some serious help


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 01-23-2013

I'm not, u will. :3[COLOR="Silver"]



[/COLOR]and i think i have a person that would like to get some knowledge.