SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Beckley's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Beckley's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=123325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Beckley's Mod App. - Bum Me Plz - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="White"]
Guled Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]lets all make apps yolo

support anyway
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

guli man you actually make me laugh...[/B][/COLOR]


Beckley's Mod App. - Run N Fast - 01-30-2013

[SIZE="3"]is it the week of modd apps?

OT: Yea support. active and kind would be a great staff member.
[/SIZE]



Beckley's Mod App. - Zainahmed - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]This fag 4 mod.


Hi.

Support[/COLOR]


Beckley's Mod App. - Insecurities - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="White"]
Run N Fast Wrote:[SIZE="3"]is it the week of modd apps?

OT: Yea support. active and kind would be a great staff member.
[/SIZE]

Guled Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]lets all make apps yolo

support anyway
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

He'd been planning this for a while. It's just the timing ended up being like this.[/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - Run N Fast - 01-30-2013

[SIZE="3"]
Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]



He'd been planning this for a while. It's just the timing ended up being like this.

OT: 11-1 already. Are you seeing this Brit?[/COLOR]

mmh ive been planning it a year.... but gotta get my grades up b4 applying tho :p
[/SIZE]



Beckley's Mod App. - Bart Simpson - 01-30-2013

Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]



He'd been planning this for a while. It's just the timing ended up being like this.[/COLOR]
It's kind of hard to choose between 4 applications, his timing isn't the best, but out of all the applicants I think he would be the friendliest, him and Jose could team up.
Run N Fast Wrote:[SIZE="3"]

mmh ive been planning it a year.... but gotta get my grades up b4 applying tho :p
[/SIZE]
Sorry but after what I saw yesterday you at home, your maturity is just childish, wouldn't support you in the next few months.


OT: Supporting for Justin, definitely one friendly guy. Never heard nor saw anything bad about you, completely mature, and for sure you're capable for the job. Good luck.


Beckley's Mod App. - Run N Fast - 01-30-2013

[SIZE="3"]
Bart Simpson Wrote:It's kind of hard to choose between 4 applications, his timing isn't the best, but out of all the applicants I think he would be the friendliest, him and Jose could team up.

Sorry but after what I saw yesterday you at home, your maturity is just childish, wouldn't support you in the next few months.


OT: Supporting for Justin, definitely one friendly guy. Never heard nor saw anything bad about you, completely mature, and for sure you're capable for the job. Good luck.

and you are?
[/SIZE]



Beckley's Mod App. - The Propker - 01-30-2013

Ooh yeah bebz i support you.
You're friendly, active and helpful.
Sweet sammich bro.
/Suppawt


Beckley's Mod App. - drizzit - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Take a picture of you holding a sammich with a sign 'for mod'
Does nooone understand this? ^ ^ ^
Also, I'm not sure who you are so I'll hold my vote for now so find out ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - Matt - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]No, you didn't kick me from your clan when I asked.


[spoiler] Who am I kidding, your by far the best app atm. I've never seen you flame or get jailed in my life. Just a good choice imo /Support [/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR]