SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Gf JAD!!! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Gf JAD!!! (/showthread.php?tid=12456)

Pages: 1 2


Gf JAD!!! - king cesar - 05-18-2010

lol im doin jad atm....


Gf JAD!!! - logb4udie - 05-19-2010

nice i tried and it was glitched every 15 sec. next wave came so i said screw it


Gf JAD!!! - Tanksta - 05-19-2010

lol happened to me to....reseted so much


Gf JAD!!! - three 6mafia - 05-19-2010

zomg gratz jad is easy in my opinion lol =o


Gf JAD!!! - MartinLulz - 05-20-2010

Tanksta Wrote:[Image: 6nysty.png]

GF JAD!!!

Lol could you kill jad for me?

I'd be happy if you did Wink


Gf JAD!!! - Dj westcoast - 05-20-2010

Nice job dude, congrats :nice: Never tried Jad before, I think I'm gonna try sometime lol.


Gf JAD!!! - maso898 - 05-21-2010

do u lose ur shit there


Gf JAD!!! - Crystal - 05-21-2010

Omg?? What the hell... How many pots did you use!! Hardly any... I was up to jad and got teled out by genie -.-