SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My first 3a Amulet - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My first 3a Amulet (/showthread.php?tid=124870)

Pages: 1 2


My first 3a Amulet - Meow Pk - 02-15-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Sexy offer (:
Gratz getting it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My first 3a Amulet - Dr Fishblade - 02-15-2013

gz for first 3a ammy and u got it for good price too Smile


My first 3a Amulet - Rs Himself - 02-15-2013

i should not have traded that for a fucking ammy :p


My first 3a Amulet - Limoz - 02-15-2013

Mavex Wrote:Nice work on the 3a Ammy. I myself had troubles to get it but now i have 1b of them.
1b of them? :troll:


My first 3a Amulet - Confire - 02-15-2013

Very nice, works out you paid like 7.2B that is including rune (g) and that is junk :O


My first 3a Amulet - Limoz - 02-15-2013

Confire Wrote:Very nice, works out you paid like 7.2B that is including rune (g) and that is junk :O

I'm just a natural mercher I guess.. I have 2 now so... Wanna buy?