SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I Like Cunts Monster drops - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: I Like Cunts Monster drops (/showthread.php?tid=134362)

Pages: 1 2


I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-04-2013

Perroke Wrote:Vongrats on the wyvs drops man.

Thanks Big Grin


I Like Cunts Monster drops - Zainahmed - 06-04-2013

Hope you continue to get more good loots


I Like Cunts Monster drops - Smallwang69 - 06-04-2013

good luck on the goals but you spelled 'crowded' wrong lol


I Like Cunts Monster drops - Shockwave - 06-05-2013

Smallwang69 Wrote:good luck on the goals but you spelled 'crowded' wrong lol

Ahahhaa cheers, just realised haha!


I Like Cunts Monster drops - JacksonDaGreat - 06-05-2013

Shockwave Wrote:Thanks, my friend decided to use my account and he got three stat helms, full vesta and morrigans chaps...

I won't count them
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Account sharing is against the rules. Lul

Grats on your drops and good luck on more
[/COLOR]


I Like Cunts Monster drops - John Dough - 06-05-2013

Gl mann!