SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Got mah sled - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Got mah sled (/showthread.php?tid=135864)

Pages: 1 2


Got mah sled - GoogleSlayer - 06-24-2013

[SIZE="2"]I had my sled before the vote shop, I wish it stayed exclusively for old players Sad

Congratulations nonetheless Smile[/SIZE]


Got mah sled - Gta - 06-24-2013

Grats! Now everyone will look like Matt.


Got mah sled - Maik - 06-24-2013

Trent Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]Oh, congratulations. I saved up 150 tickets, bought quite a few though. I ended up changing my mind and getting full jester as well as a scarf. ._.

np ft Miriam [MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION]

ot; congrats[/COLOR]



Got mah sled - Fartpack12 - 06-24-2013

nice man!


Got mah sled - Perroke - 06-24-2013

Well congrats on that sled. i had like 4 on skiller when we could just vote for one ;p


Got mah sled - Eh Nois Brb - 06-24-2013

Niice, my brother got one Wink


Got mah sled - Wabbit - 06-24-2013

HA sucker, I only had to vote once for it =)


Got mah sled - Wolo - 06-24-2013

Lol gz, you could get em on a vote event a few time ago lol.


Got mah sled - Kid Cud - 06-24-2013

grats on your sled


Got mah sled - Star100 - 06-24-2013

Gz on it.