SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Wyvern Drop Log - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Wyvern Drop Log (/showthread.php?tid=13598)

Pages: 1 2


Wyvern Drop Log - Heroflame - 06-18-2010

tony Wrote:thats only2 drops wtf??

Look at the date of this thread, you gravedug it, don't expect it to be up-to-date. I've stopped updating it obviously.


Wyvern Drop Log - Externity Pro - 06-18-2010

lol im gona be making drop log soon got over 10 vls 12 vesta tops 2 claws bout 65 drops atm


Wyvern Drop Log - gnome cap - 06-18-2010

Nice. I never get anything from them. gl


Wyvern Drop Log - Heroflame - 06-19-2010

I'm done updating this guys..


Wyvern Drop Log - Phurality - 07-13-2010

GL on drops mate


Wyvern Drop Log - GamerOrtiz - 07-13-2010

Lucky :o


Wyvern Drop Log - Yesyourdeadgf - 07-13-2010

Marko, your avatar is a little out of date, that.... thing.... left cleveland for south beach. And Hero, grats on loot, gl getting more.


Wyvern Drop Log - Starboy1563 - 07-18-2010

Blah...meh drops spear is good i suppose