SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Four Years - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Four Years (/showthread.php?tid=136114)

Pages: 1 2


Four Years - GoogleSlayer - 06-27-2013

[SIZE="2"]
Agent Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

I don't recall the last time he said that word at all.

Congrats, gonna stay until the end?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://sg-forum.com/pking-pvm/clans/ze-dead-clans/90935-real-old-fags.html#post748213

He even applied for it LOL. Don't underestimate my searching powers! :neo:

OT; Congratulations again Nater C:[/SIZE]


Four Years - nater360 - 06-27-2013

GoogleSlayer Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

http://sg-forum.com/pking-pvm/clans/ze-dead-clans/90935-real-old-fags.html#post748213

He even applied for it LOL. Don't underestimate my searching powers! :neo:

OT; Congratulations again Nater C:[/SIZE]

So many infractions and warnings were given that day :'(


Four Years - Mircast - 06-27-2013

GoogleSlayer Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

http://sg-forum.com/pking-pvm/clans/ze-dead-clans/90935-real-old-fags.html#post748213

He even applied for it LOL. Don't underestimate my searching powers! :neo:

OT; Congratulations again Nater C:[/SIZE]

did I? back then, I was that sort of egotistical asshole

ot: grats and hi


Four Years - nater360 - 06-27-2013

Mircast Wrote:did I? back then, I was that sort of egotistical asshole

ot: grats and hi

The thread was in reply to people from like 2011 trying to make an oldfag clan