SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates September 07, 2013 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates September 07, 2013 (/showthread.php?tid=139093)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Updates September 07, 2013 - Master - 09-07-2013

awesome update, even though the stove being turned around saves like 1 second it still great you took the time to fix it


Updates September 07, 2013 - 88 CB - 09-07-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]thanks for the updates
good job[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates September 07, 2013 - Gta - 09-07-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Slayer tower, make over mage almost fixed, finally a door system and gif avatars. :luv: :luv:

Dem updates Travis, keep em coming boy.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates September 07, 2013 - Bonifah - 09-07-2013

Well this was quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be appreciated.


Updates September 07, 2013 - Turest8 - 09-08-2013

Real nice updates so far Travis, keep it up.


Updates September 07, 2013 - GoogleSlayer - 09-08-2013

Amazing updates Travis. Though you still haven't fixed the slayer helmet invisibility. [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION]


Updates September 07, 2013 - SlimBailey - 09-08-2013

This is what I like to see. Keep those updates coming, Girvis :3.


Updates September 07, 2013 - Gta - 09-08-2013

[COLOR="White"]
GoogleSlayer Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Amazing updates Travis. Though you still haven't fixed the slayer helmet invisibility. [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION]

That's most likely going to be fixed on the next client release as I highly doubt it's a server-sided issue.
[MENTION=42180]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates September 07, 2013 - Insecurities - 09-08-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]If I could I'd buy you a beer right now.
Take a day or two off man, I can't remember when we've since an update list this massive.
Start working on new chaotics?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates September 07, 2013 - Roy - 09-08-2013

[COLOR="black"]
Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]If I could I'd buy you a beer right now.
Take a day or two off man, I can't remember when we've since an update list this massive.
Start working on new chaotics?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I heard they are in the game already and fully coded, but have yet to be released.
And ye i agree with you, he should take a day off!

Dayumnn. Haven't seen a huge update list like this in a while!
Great job Travis! I'm glad i could help with a couple things.
Well done.[/COLOR]