SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
800 posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 800 posts. (/showthread.php?tid=14227)

Pages: 1 2 3


800 posts. - Heroflame - 06-09-2010

IxxjacobxxI Wrote:Congrats forum whore<3(:

Thanks, but I'm a wannabe Forum Mod now(:


800 posts. - Missingno - 06-09-2010

Congrats on 800 posts, Hero.


800 posts. - Heroflame - 06-09-2010

WergWerg Wrote:Congrats on 800 posts, Hero.

Thank you very much, BitchNuts. Lol, sick name brah.


800 posts. - Bob The Grea - 06-09-2010

amg post whore XD grats hero.


800 posts. - Heroflame - 06-09-2010

Bob The Grea Wrote:amg post whore XD grats hero.

Yeah, but they're relevant to the topic and more than 5 words at least >.>
Thanksss.


800 posts. - Royal End - 06-09-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Will you post it every 100 posts you get ?
Lmao.

Anyways , Congratz I guess..
[/COLOR]


800 posts. - Heroflame - 06-09-2010

Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Will you post it every 100 posts you get ?
Lmao.

Anyways , Congratz I guess..
[/COLOR]

900-1,000-1,500-2,000-3,000-4,000-5,000-7,500-10,000 = what I'm going to do. Thanks.


800 posts. - dynastyz - 06-09-2010

Heroflame Wrote:900-1,000-1,500-2,000-3,000-4,000-5,000-7,500-10,000 = what I'm going to do. Thanks.

nou! 10k posts is my goal too! O:< xD


800 posts. - Heroflame - 06-09-2010

dynastyz Wrote:nou! 10k posts is my goal too! O:< xD

Yeah but I don't spend all day at home like you do spamming up the forums.


800 posts. - Royal End - 06-09-2010

Heroflame Wrote:Yeah but I don't spend all day at home like you do spamming up the forums.

[COLOR="Yellow"]ROFL !
Look at this thread.
Half of the posts are yours.
Don't tell me it's not spamm x)
You can wait till 2-3 person reaply before saying
"Thanks alot "
"Thanks man !! "
"Thanks but I'm a wannabe forum mod !"

Lol'd.
[/COLOR]