SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II (/showthread.php?tid=143229)

Pages: 1 2 3


Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Master - 02-27-2014

why do i have the feeling i should be voting no, yet i still voted yes. i guess you're just awesome. On serious note you were a good mod/admin and i think you could do it again /support (i think its still a bit early from coming back though like insecurity)


Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Inthecorner - 02-27-2014

N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]http://sg-forum.com/community/feedback/rants-complaints/170188-hi.html

As much as I respect you, you didn't leave a good impression when you left. You seem to be alright since you've come back, but would it happen again if SG slips up?

Going to vote no, but good luck anyway. You were a fine admin for awhile.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]Understand I left not because of the server but because of myself, I needed to get some priorities straight.

Thank you for the input and feedback, Cameron, a lot of reflection has been done.
[/COLOR]



Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Turest8 - 02-28-2014

You don't seem active enough, wait some more time perhaps.


Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - 010pure - 03-03-2014

Not doubting you have the mindset and ability to handle it, but I just feel once you've had your chance thats it regardless of whether you were demoted or left because of personal reasons, and someone different should be gave a chance. I know theres not much of a choice out there at the moment so you could be an exception. But as others have said, it seems like people are only starting to show interest in the game now that it looks like its turning a corner and claim to want to a part of. You don't need a highly ranked position to contribute to that. Not too sure on your activity recently either, so i'll hold for now.


Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Antipk3r - 03-03-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="3"]you was a great admin before , i did love to see you abit more active but i voted /yes
you can handle it Smile
gl man[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Agent - 03-03-2014

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Turest8 Wrote:You don't seem active enough, wait some more time perhaps.

Says someone who's been hostbanned since 2012, great.

I'm just now realizing that I didn't give my opinion.

Even though we were on rocky terms for quite some time, it meant a lot to have that conversation with you and I feel like you're mature enough to take the position yet again.

As with myself, I think your activity needs to increase just a bit more.
I don't doubt your abilities whatsoever, you have my 100% support; good luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Lonleysniper - 03-03-2014

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]I know you have the ability of being a moderator and you're not as recent but just starting to come back and you want to become a mod again. I think that you will be able to do so.
/muchsupport
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Greengeako4 - 03-03-2014

I've known you for a bit but not really at the same time. But other then the inactivity I think you'd be a good candidate.
/support


Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Turest8 - 03-03-2014

Agent Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]

Says someone who's been hostbanned since 2012, great.

I'm just now realizing that I didn't give my opinion.

i'm a spastic[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"]I log in nearly twice a month and hardly ever see him on?

You know what's great? your opinion.
[/SIZE]


Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II - Powned You50 - 03-04-2014

[SIZE="2"]Why not, saw you help some people in-game :p
some times logging in.
[/SIZE]