SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I love you bob - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: I love you bob (/showthread.php?tid=144559)

Pages: 1 2


I love you bob - My Spear - 05-18-2014

bob will forever be 'No def pls'. backpage is not bob.


I love you bob - /Backpage - 05-18-2014

My Spear Wrote:bob will forever be 'No def pls'. backpage is not bob.

You wutt, brb just paying to change my irl name from robert so that i don't have the same name as someone else on sg. [MENTION=66110]My Spear[/MENTION]


I love you bob - Behind - 05-18-2014

the name bob shouldn't even be affiliated with that scrub backpage


I love you bob - Nick - 05-18-2014

Cya Fgts Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]do you not understand the meaning of quitting

looooooooooooool

hope they catch u playing mate[/SIZE][/COLOR]


I love you bob - ^^ Pk ^^ - 05-18-2014

[MENTION=6426]Backpage[/MENTION]

rat fuck, wheres my supplies

ot; gz on 200m korean


I love you bob - Mirak - 05-18-2014

kiss it all goodbye when reset happens

;;so i dont get infracted, good job take more screenies of #1 skiller of sg pl0x


I love you bob - Rs Himself - 05-18-2014

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]
Mirak Wrote:kiss it all goodbye when reset happens

;;so i dont get infracted, good job take more screenies of #1 skiller of sg pl0x

i got 10 untrims, that won't be gone ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I love you bob - TOrvas Mightyness - 05-18-2014

Nice getting them 99s gotta make my bank like that. 😉


I love you bob - Asd12345 - 05-18-2014

/Backpage Wrote:You wutt, brb just paying to change my irl name from robert so that i don't have the same name as someone else on sg. [MENTION=66110]My Spear[/MENTION]


roberts too close to bob, go with a name that starts with a w. change your last name too


grats on the skill