SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Forum Mod Attempt #2 (/showthread.php?tid=14609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Heroflame - 06-16-2010

You just said you're quitting. I have nothing against you, and to me, you "quitting" was a floy to get attention. I don't like people that do that. You're not as active as you used to be. You got demoted in-game and on the Chatbox. There had to be some reason behind that (Travis/Britt), so why would they let you have Forum Mod? Also, you need in-game Mod before you can apply for Forum Mod. So, no. Sorry.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Heroflame Wrote:You just said you're quitting. I have nothing against you, and to me, you "quitting" was a floy to get attention. I don't like people that do that. You're not as active as you used to be. You got demoted in-game and on the Chatbox. There had to be some reason behind that (Travis/Britt), so why would they let you have Forum Mod? Also, you need in-game Mod before you can apply for Forum Mod. So, no. Sorry.

I'm not demoted ingame. And i know about the quitting thing.. Sorry. People always talk me into coming back. I understand what you mean, so it's up to you.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Trae - 06-16-2010

Heroflame Wrote:You just said you're quitting. I have nothing against you, and to me, you "quitting" was a floy to get attention. I don't like people that do that. You're not as active as you used to be. You got demoted in-game and on the Chatbox. There had to be some reason behind that (Travis/Britt), so why would they let you have Forum Mod? Also, you need in-game Mod before you can apply for Forum Mod. So, no. Sorry.

Just made me decide to vote no.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - lodece 1 - 06-16-2010

NO...
you just go around and flame every one..


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

lodece 1 Wrote:NO...
you just go around and flame every one..

Mmk. Was me calling you a Wanna-Be Mod that bad? Sorry if it bother'd you that much.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Royal End - 06-16-2010

Redwolve Wrote:Mmk. Was me calling you a Wanna-Be Mod that bad? Sorry if it bother'd you that much.

[COLOR="Yellow"]He probably voted no cause he's going for every mod thing that exist.
He's like the biggest Wanna-Be on the server / Forums xD

Good luck Mikey (:
[/COLOR]


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]He probably voted no cause he's going for every mod thing that exist.
He's like the biggest Wanna-Be on the server / Forums xD

Good luck Mikey (:
[/COLOR]

Meh. I guess he has his reasons. Might not be good but, it's his choice. But i don't recall me going around flaming everyone.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Godly255 - 06-16-2010

I would say yes, but I really don't know, I guess you would be a good forum mod.

Its 70% yes and 30% no.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Godly255 Wrote:I would say yes, but I really don't know, I guess you would be a good forum mod.

Its 70% yes and 30% no.

Lol, thanks. Tongue


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Fighter0wns - 06-16-2010

Support 100% Big Grin