SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1500 posts (: - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1500 posts (: (/showthread.php?tid=15502)

Pages: 1 2


1500 posts (: - austinthe4th - 06-25-2010

Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Congratz.
I personnaly don't care of what my lil rank is lol.
Post count , Rep , Rank Picture and all that isn't really important to me >.<
[/COLOR]

Then why do you have goals saying post count and all that?

YOU GOT SERVED SUCKAH.

1 post closer to 1500 for me.

hehehe.


1500 posts (: - Heroflame - 06-25-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"]Congrats, I'll be there soon. Won't make a topic about it though, I'll get flamed >.<
As usual
But congrats, good luck on 2,000.
Go for the 3rd Age Range![/COLOR]



1500 posts (: - gnome cap - 06-25-2010

Gratz. I wants teh cool fire capes. I wonder what i'll be next? anyways, gratz.


1500 posts (: - Ringo - 06-28-2010

thats awesome! Big Grin