SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Some stuff. Plz buy :) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Some stuff. Plz buy :) (/showthread.php?tid=16922)

Pages: 1 2 3


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - Gman - 07-09-2010

i buy spectral but my acc is banned atm


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - PauliuZ - 07-09-2010

I've updated buying items list.


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - IxxjacobxxI - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]How many headless arrows would i get for 40mil?

IGN: F1res return
[/COLOR]


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - J E S U S - 07-09-2010

I'm buying all your morrigan's parts (armor only) for 40m ea ok? all mean more than one full if you have more.


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - PauliuZ - 07-10-2010

I have only one full set and i want much more for him, because i bought it for much more.


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - Shane F3 - 07-10-2010

jw...How come you're selling full dh but buying dh legs and body?


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - PauliuZ - 07-10-2010

I have 1 full set and i'm selling it. But i have 2 axes and 2 helms so when i sell full dh i'll have 1helm and axe left so if i'll buy armor and legs i can sell one more full set. Big Grin

(sorry for bad english)


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - Mako931 - 07-10-2010

hey how much for the sara GS?


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - PauliuZ - 07-10-2010

Offer plz ? And post you In-game name i'll pm you. Smile


Some stuff. Plz buy :) - The Albino Dino - 07-10-2010

I'd take the 15K Rune Arrow Tips, 75m?