SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! (/showthread.php?tid=17091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - The Albino Dino - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'd say +1, we need the Old Fags back D:.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Pog - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]I support you.
I'm thinking we need more >.>
People say we have loads, none are ever on though...[/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Bless - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nah

For an oldfag, I've never heard of you, I've just seen you posting recently.

We have like 6-7 NEW mods out there, all in different time zones.

Idk if we need any more right now, sorry.

Maybe when we clear out the inactive ones, I'll support, for now my vote's at no.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nah

For an oldfag, I've never heard of you, I've just seen you posting recently.

We have like 6-7 NEW mods out there, all in different time zones.

Idk if we need any more right now, sorry.

Maybe when we clear out the inactive ones, I'll support, for now my vote's at no.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright no prob.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - IxxjacobxxI - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Oldfags always deserve mod, well at least the respected ones ;D

Anyways, you got my support. Good luck
[/COLOR]


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - klk - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I'm going to have to say no.

Only just recently i've begun to see you here on forums.

Also, i've never seen you ingame.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I'm going to have to say no.

Only just recently i've begun to see you here on forums.

Also, i've never seen you ingame.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ok ill try my best to change your mind Big Grin


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - 13Blue13 - 07-09-2010

ive seen u in game and i remember u from a loooonnnggg time ago. Never seen you break any rules. seem like a good guy. yes


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Godly255 - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]No.

Why?

Because I've never seen you ingame and on Silab-Garza im here one minute and there another, I've seen you post twice on the forums, plus you've been here since October 2009 and yet just hit 300 posts? You do have all the requirements but I'll just be repeating myself.

Good luck though.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

Godly255 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]No.

Why?

Because I've never seen you ingame and on Silab-Garza im here one minute and there another, I've seen you post twice on the forums, plus you've been here since October 2009 and yet just hit 300 posts? You do have all the requirements but I'll just be repeating myself.

Good luck though.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Growl. But it's alright. And haven't you read it. I said i have Quit for a while and came back. If i wouldv'e stayed i would've had about 1k posts atm.