SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
starting bid on bandos scim - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: starting bid on bandos scim (/showthread.php?tid=25748)

Pages: 1 2


starting bid on bandos scim - KingHybrid - 08-27-2010

ILLZONE Wrote:I offer, 1 bandos scimmy



around 6b?

ahhh thanks man Smile


starting bid on bandos scim - Poweroz1 - 08-27-2010

I offer a dfs a guilded skirt 800m and err two peices of black(t)? rofl ;]


starting bid on bandos scim - I Andrew I - 08-27-2010

well this is a bidding session so the highest bidder at the end of the aloted time should get the scimmy no matter the offer.


starting bid on bandos scim - Abcd 2 - 08-27-2010

Bscim is about 4-7b now.


starting bid on bandos scim - I Andrew I - 08-27-2010

i'm bumping my offer, to 1b and 3 dfs should top now.


starting bid on bandos scim - I Joey I - 08-27-2010

fine 100k..good offer pm me if u like.


starting bid on bandos scim - Poweroz1 - 08-27-2010

dclawz + guilded skirt + black t legs and helm + dfs ;]


starting bid on bandos scim - Strk0u - 08-27-2010

bump