SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Ikr's In-Game Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=25903)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Snackday - 08-29-2010

Your application is awesome and your a well known player.
I see you helping all the time when im onTongue.
So its a yes for me.


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - PornoAtzen - 08-29-2010

No.


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - carter - 08-29-2010

no for 2 reasons
reason 1- you post on chatbox mod aps, but ur never on the chatbox
reason 2- there more people that should get it before u, mainlly wassim and mason, and a few others.


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - mason - 08-29-2010

TBH I never see you play, and I dont think its the timezone difference since I am on all the time. Also I hear you help a lot of people so I am 50-50 right now, but goodluck with your mod app anyway


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - I Like Pking - 08-29-2010

Wow, you look like a very suitable mod. Unlike the other newfag mods out there. Good luck. Smile


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - carter - 08-29-2010

I Like Pking Wrote:Wow, you look like a very suitable mod. Unlike the other newfag mods out there. Good luck. Smile

most of the "newfag" mod have been on here longer than him, so figure out what ur talking about before posting pl0x?

anyway Gl with ur ap


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Legit Boss - 08-29-2010

Support, ur a good helper and nice guy and i think ur a good fit for the job
Goodluck


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Rampage - 08-29-2010

well bro you know you got my support you are one of the best players on sg imo and i think you deserve mod alot.


GL ON MOD BROSKI <3


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 08-29-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"]
PornoAtzen Wrote:[SIZE="2"]No.

k.

carter Wrote:no for 2 reasons
reason 1- you post on chatbox mod aps, but ur never on the chatbox
reason 2- there more people that should get it before u, mainlly wassim and mason, and a few others.

ChatBox isn't in-game.
So your telling me that supporting people for ChatBox mod is a bad thing?
Ohkay then buddy, thanks for the opinion<33

mason Wrote:TBH I never see you play, and I dont think its the timezone difference since I am on all the time. Also I hear you help a lot of people so I am 50-50 right now, but goodluck with your mod app anyway

All good,
Thanks for the feedback.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - carter - 08-30-2010

Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
ChatBox isn't in-game.
So your telling me that supporting people for ChatBox mod is a bad thing?
Ohkay then buddy, thanks for the opinion<33
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]yes if you dont get on the chatbox why vote for the mod considering it doesnt effect you
and i just think that shows on your charicter, that would be like a candian voteing for the president of the U.S, why vote when theres not reason,

just say yes couse your friends asked you to?- easilly manipulated, not a good quality someone looks for in a mod[/COLOR]